** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Brazil » Série B ( 17 June )

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 17 June ) Ceara ML @2.1 (VCBet) - 6/10 Odds of @2.1 for Ceara win are very good, I think it is now time for home win - Ceara played nice in last round when they drew 3:3 v Parana in away game. Players will certainly do anything for first league win in seven games. They will meet Sao Caetano, very poor side who are in 18 place and scored only two goals so far - overal record (1-1-4, 2:7 GD), this is going to be great opportunity for Ceara to get something from this match, three points are a must! Head to head:

01-11-08 Serie B São Caetano 2 - 2 Ceará
26-07-08 Serie B Ceará 1 - 0 São Caetano
20-10-07 Serie B São Caetano 3 - 3 Ceará
13-07-07 Serie B Ceará 2 - 3 São Caetano

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 17 June ) I agree with you Bagzi... and they haven't played at home in over three weeks, so coming back home against a team that's scored two goals in six matches (and zero goals on the road) should be good for three points. Really hard to tell though, both teams have gotten off to horrid starts.

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 17 June ) why is Brasiliense such huge underdogs at +395 ?? They are second place at 4-0-2, I see they are only 1-0-2 on the road, but they have won four of their last five matches. Portuguesa is 5th place at 3-2-1, 1-1-0 at home, and with just one win in their last three matches. Their last home game they played a scoreless draw against Bahia, 10th place in the league. what am I missing here?

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 17 June ) brasiliense appears to be so-so on the road so far, losing two out of their last three road games, but one was a 1-0 loss to Vasco and the other most recent 2-1 loss to America Natal. brasiliense appears to be one of the better teams in the league, they haven't lost a game by more than one goal yet. portuguesa is coming off a big 3-0 road win over Ipatinga... wish I could find better information on these games.

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 17 June )

Ceara ML @2.1 (VCBet) - 6/10 Odds of @2.1 for Ceara win are very good, I think it is now time for home win - Ceara played nice in last round when they drew 3:3 v Parana in away game. Players will certainly do anything for first league win in seven games. They will meet Sao Caetano, very poor side who are in 18 place and scored only two goals so far - overal record (1-1-4, 2:7 GD), this is going to be great opportunity for Ceara to get something from this match, three points are a must! Head to head:
01-11-08 Serie B São Caetano 2 - 2 Ceará
26-07-08 Serie B Ceará 1 - 0 São Caetano
20-10-07 Serie B São Caetano 3 - 3 Ceará
13-07-07 Serie B Ceará 2 - 3 São Caetano
Thank's Bagzi for this good advice ! :nana:ok