Inside Poker Mag freerolls - GUKPT ONLINE festival 9th July & GUKPT LUTON 28th July

McG

Blue Square - Thursday 9th July, 8pm Reg opens - not sure :unsure 1st - $1,060 NLHE FO main event entry for 24th July 2nd - $530 NLHE FO entry for 21st July 3rd - $320 NLHE FO entry for 23rd July 4th - $215 NLHE FO entry for 20th July 5th - $215 PLO Rebuy entry for 22nd July Details and password in July issue (Gus Hansen on front cover), page 19 Limited to UK and Ireland residents :ok

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Inside Poker Mag - $2,340 GUKPT ONLINE festival freeroll Thursday 9th July No hard feelings Jedi but we get an endless amount of people asking for passwords and never stick around. Both PokerPlayer magazine and InsidePoker are very cheap via subscription.

Re: Inside Poker Mag - $2,340 GUKPT ONLINE festival freeroll Thursday 9th July

Reg is open. I see there's another IP one listed for 28th July with a Luton package and sat tokens, presumably details will be in next issue.
you say that but reg is open as you said and 18 people already in so is the next issue out already:unsure

you say that but reg is open as you said and 18 people already in so is the next issue out already:unsure
McG posted this thread on 12th June, so I reckon the next mag must be due. :ok

Yeah I'm not sure what that is all about. I will find out tomorrow. They may just have their issues really early or maybe they are awesome at guessing. Will find out though.

Re: Inside Poker Mag - $2,340 GUKPT ONLINE festival freeroll Thursday 9th July Had 11k chips when my Full Tilt freeroll table opened and locked everything on my PC (although I suspect the f'ing McAfee is really to blame). Ended up having to switch off which means about half an hour of swearing at it whilst it cranks up again. Just got my table open in time for me to stick my last 500 chips in to a raise on my BB with 1010 to get beaten by 35o making a straight. Closed it down straight away so don't know how many and who left in, but gl all. :ok