** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Win a % of John O'Shea on Boyle poker

glceud

Win a percentage of John O’Shea's winnings in this fantastic tournament, exclusive to Boylepoker! Over the last week our sponsored pro John O’Shea has destroyed the competition to capture an ECOOP title and bracelet, not once but twice! This week John is off to try his luck in the World Series of Poker, so we’re giving a chance to cash in on his skill. On Friday June 12th John will be playing in WSOP Event 27, the $5,000 buy in PLO Hi/Lo Split 8 or better. We are offering you a chance to win a stake in John in this Event. John will be giving away 10% of himself in this event and you can only win it here! We are holding a No Limit Hold’em tournament this Thursday at 8pm where 10% of John will be dished out as added prizes:

• 1st place: 5%
  • 2nd place: 3%
  • 3rd Place: 2% Bounty (for knocking out player John0Shea): $530 token to the WSOP Mega Satellite Event on June 14th.

Tournament NameWSOP PL O'Shea
Start Time8pm Thursday 11th June
Game TypeNLHE Freezeout
Buy In$10 + $1
Blind Levels10 minutes
All I need to do is win this tourney, O'shea to win at the WSOP and I'll nearly have all the money I've lost at Omaha Hi/Lo back:loon Fair bit of added with the bounty token and 10% of O'shea's $5000 buy in.