AFL Round 12

Split round. Here we go. CARL 3.15 vs ST K 1.36----- +/-17.5 : 1.91 WB 1.21 vs PORT 4.45------- -/+26.5 : 1.91 RICH 1.60 vs WCE 2.35------ -/+ 9.5 : 1.91 HAW 1.44 vs BRIS 2.80------ -/+15.5 : 1.91 ADEL 1.15 vs NTH 5.50------ -/+33.5 : 1.91 -------------------------------------------- ESS 1.35 vs MELB 3.22------ -/+18.5 : 1.91 SYD 1.88 vs COLL 1.93 FREO 9.00 vs GEE 1.06------ +/-44.5 : 1.91 Don't like alot of these games from H2H perspective and am wary about player mentality around mid-season break as well e.g. Geelong on Sunday. Carl vs Saints looks a good one to watch. WB $1.21 on neutral ground no thanks! Can't have Port @ +26.5 either. Richmond @ $1.60 no thanks! Eagles a chance at $2.30 but they are crap in Victoria. Adelaide playing irresistable football atm but $1.15 is in Geelong and Saints territory odds-wise so they should be a bit longer but I can't have Nth @ +33.5 either. Won't look at the other games seriously til next w/e but for now only Hawks -15.5 (but will need to look more closely) and Coll 1.93 (for obvious reasons i.e. record vs Swans home AND away) interest me. Possible UNDER total for those 2 games as well and maybe Adelaide-Nth if high enough.

Re: AFL Round 12 When do we like H2H games any more oz?... :lol ...our favourite game is getting more and more like NFL (yeah, ok, my favourite game!) by the second, Almost impossible to pick winners...but totals, well... :ok Mmmmm...Kinda like Carlton, but i) Their lack of quality backs will hurt bad...and ii) They are playing St. Kilda, so there's no reason at all their forward line (Fev...sorry, and Fisher now) does anything. No idea. Tiges...surely even the more flamboyant of us must chuckle at 1.60...'over' big time, but sure to be a decent line given last week... Port away?...no, no, no no, no...Dogs 1.25? no, no, no, no, no...over? Oh yes...but again expecting an inflated total. Neutral venue...Hawks still suck (esp. without Rioli)...even so, they belted the Lions down here last year...Brisbane with 3 of their best back 6 out...na... Crows win, but 1.15? :eek Tempted by the 33.5 tbh...33 loss last year, but 53-55 I50's and 33-36 clearances...Goodwin and Burton kicked 3 each... ...can't see any reason why there'll be more than 6 shots in this. And I don't care who Hollywood Walker and LeBron Tippett are...I still don;t see the Crows scoring enough (without kicking a million, three) to cover a big number. Fidel Edwards kicks a bag and the Kangas slip home by -25ish... :unsure I do have one serious moment in me... Collingwood to make top 4 (3.55!) Numbers say they are (consistantly) number 3 to St. Kilda and Geelong for I50's...now they are back to full strength (Rocca?) they are kicking big enough scores to win games. (Now 6-0 ats when scoring at 2.00 per I50 or better)... ...have a dream run home with only one game outside Melbourne after Stadum Oz where they've won their last 3, all as underdogs. Bulldogs twice, but should go 1-1 if not better...no St. Kilda or Geelong... ...can't see any other team around the mark with as many easy wins. Even money chance at least...odds are silly. (Too much love for Carlton, who have Saints, Geelong...Port & Freo away)... ...Brisbane play 6 on the road plus Geelong and Dogs at home... ...Hawks have @ WC, Dogs, Geelong, Collingwood, St. Kilda, @ Port... ...Port have Dogs, Geelong, Adelaide, Hawks, @ Brisbane.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.