** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WC 2010 Qualifiers (South America)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (South America) I go with a small Bolivia lay. 1,36 seems a bit short for me. Surely influenced by last 6-1 game vs Argentina. I have seen some of his games and is really poor. Not better side Venezuela but they could score, have the better player in field with Arango, and trade for green.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (South America) Bolivia should comfortably dispose of a weak Venezuela after their demolition of Argentina has left them buoyant. No trip to Bolivia is an easy one. Argentina are better than Colombia but Colombia are one of the harder sides on that continent to break down. I'd say a home win but something like 2-0 or 2-1. Paraguay should annihlate Chile - my call is 3-0. They're simply too good for the visitors, I can't put it any more simply, I'm afraid!

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (South America)

Has anyone got any team news on the Argentina match please. Thanks
No any info but Argentina must win today after big defat in last game against Bolivia. Home win with maximum stake 1/1

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (South America)

i thought chile were rated quite highly at the moment could be closer than you think mozzi
You could be right mate! I rate Paraguay more than I rate Brazil in South America though because of how ruthlessly efficient they are. 5 home wins from 5 games speaks for itself. However, we'll see, football is prone to throwing up annoying surprises!