Correct Score - Odd probability

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability hi KT the numbers under the x on the left are( from what i can remember) the actual event possabilities ie number of goals cant recall which site i got these off think it was from a student at salford uni he had or they had done a paper on a world cup an they were using the table to predict goal totals an to be honest ive forgot what the theory behind the table was i could have it the wrong way round to be fair my maths is not that great an nor is my under standing of a piosson table but when i look at the table to me it says that if a team has 0.10 it has a 100% chance of scoring 3 goals or more which i find wrong i think the lad who gave me this table may have copyed it wrong to throw me off what he an his mates were doing or gave me the wrong details or more than likly i copyed it into my excel wrong all ive been doing is trying to find away to compare goal% to a piosson table an this is the only 1 i have to hand an the ones available on the net do look the same i just thought if i posted it up here some 1 might be able to spot the errors an say try using it this way or throw it away its all wrong lol

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Ok, fair doo's - sort of thought it may mean that - but then (like you say) the percentages didn't add up. Its sort of similar to what I already have , where an actual scoreline is projected, and then analysed for percentages against previously analysed scores of the same outcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Game 9: 0-1 (Should have backed no goalscorer as the bet would have won as the only goal was an own goal) :@

Bets 9
Wins 0
Win rate 0.00%
Staked 82.56
Profit + / - -82.56
Yield -100.00%
Avg Odds 12.88889
Starting Bank 500.00
Current Bank 417.44

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Game 10:

23-Aug-09 Gefle IF Hammarby IF Sweden L1 0 0 5.24 11.00 Betfair
Needing some luck as sort of hoped to have hit one by now. Still, nearly time for the major European and British league's to kick in to play so will continue to post selections and hopefully have a positive yield before too long. :hope

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Game 10: 1-0 - (can't believe it happened again, but the only goal was an own goal) :wall

Bets 10
Wins 0
Win rate 0.00%
Staked 87.80
Profit + / - -87.80
Yield -100.00%
Avg Odds 12.7
Starting Bank 500.00
Current Bank 412.20

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability KThom Excellent thread. Just a suggestion you may like to check: From your 10 listed matches so far, 7 of those 10 have finished under 2.5. Do you have any stats on the total goals scored in your 0-0 matches? would it be worthwhile to back unders in games you would expect to be low scoring?

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Hi fat Jack. Firstly thanks for your comments To answer your question - yes I do have the data and it was something I did consider. There are plenty of over / under threads on here but for me personally there is no value in the market and it'd be very hard to make any significant long term profit using it (still good luck to those who try) My stats show 57.6% of projected 0-0's end under 2.5. This equates to odds of 1.73. Again as mentioned there isn't really enough value in it for me - I'll plod along on the 0-0 trail (26 is my longest loosing sequence) but good luck to anyone who is/wants to back unders.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability

Hello Tipper, personal I only play under 3 scores in Portugal. Do you other countries where under 3 cann be used.
I don't fully understand what you are asking? I'm not backing the under goal margin in this thread - I'm trying to hit a 0-0 correct scoreline. Currently I have gone 14 games without a "win" (Previous longest streak was 26 games). I'm waiting for the French, Italian and Premiership games to kick in as statistically these have been the most profitable in the past.

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Game 15: 0-3

Bets 15
Wins 0
Win rate 0%
Staked £118.50
Profit + / - -£118.50
Yield -100.00%
Avg Odds 12.30
Starting Bank £500.00
Current Bank £381.50
Hopefully the imminent return of the EPL, Serie A, and French Ligue 1 will bring the long await first. :$

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability No not giving up - see numerous threads on here start and dissappear after a few weeks and bad results. Was sort of hoping to have hit at least 1 by now - but will see how it pans out now the French, Prem and Italian leagues are taking shape. Shouldn't have rushed in with Brazilian league really. As for the 0-1 - i dont have the stats to hand but will update as soon as I do.

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Game 17:

19-Sep-09 Cardiff QPR England Champ 0 0 3.2 10.00 Stan James
Game 18:
19-Sep-09 Burnley Sunderland England Prem 0 0 5.24 11.00 Betfair
Game 19:
19-Sep-09 Saint-Étienne Auxerre France L1 0 0 2 9.20 Betfair
Game 20:
20-Sep-09 Wolves Fulham England Prem 0 0 3.01 9.50 Victor Chandler
Game 21:
20-Sep-09 Man United Man City England Prem 0 0 14.57 16.00 Betfair
Game 22:
20-Sep-09 Kashiwa Hiroshima Japan L1 0 0 8.97 13.00 SportingBet
Good selection of weekend games :hope

Re: Correct Score - Odd probability Game 17: 0-2 Game 18: 3-1 Game 19: 1-1 Game 20: 2-1 Game 21: 4-3 Game 22: 1-1 Looking like i could break previous run of 26 without hitting. Law of averages dictates I have to get one sooner or later, to say i'm disappointed so far is an understatement.