The Oaks - this Friday

We've got a thread for the Derby, but not yet for the Oaks, which is this Friday at Epsom. Anyone got any thoughts? I've had two ante-post bets - Leocorno, who now swerves the race, and Nashmiah EW at 70/1. She looks like she may go for the race but others look to hold stronger chances so gonna have a 'proper' look for the winner. The latest Oaks news is that Frankie's intended mount, Three Moons, is ducking the race after picking up an injury on the gallops. That is a shame as the 20/1 shot was closely matched with Midday on an old bit of form and was four times the price of the Cecil rival. Musidora winner Sariska has had an outing at Newmarket and pleased connections. She's the 11/4 fav now, ridden by Jamie Spencer. 11 runners are left in the race.

Re: The Oaks - this Friday

We've got a thread for the Derby, but not yet for the Oaks, which is this Friday at Epsom. Anyone got any thoughts? I've had two ante-post bets - Leocorno, who now swerves the race, and Nashmiah EW at 70/1. She looks like she may go for the race but others look to hold stronger chances so gonna have a 'proper' look for the winner. The latest Oaks news is that Frankie's intended mount, Three Moons, is ducking the race after picking up an injury on the gallops. That is a shame as the 20/1 shot was closely matched with Midday on an old bit of form and was four times the price of the Cecil rival. Musidora winner Sariska has had an outing at Newmarket and pleased connections. She's the 11/4 fav now, ridden by Jamie Spencer. 11 runners are left in the race.
I'm not sure Nashmiah will stay if I'm honest mate. Was looking for a big priced bet today as I believe Sariska is too short now. I don't like the Cheshire Oaks form or The Miniver Rose and Tottie so that leaves Midday Rainbow View Oh Goodness Me High Heeled Wadaat Probably take two of the last three and play E/W. Not 100% sure yet though.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.