Brazil » Série B ( 3 June )

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 3 June ) Ipatinga DNB @2.4 (sportingbet) - 4/10 Ipatinga ML @3.4 (skybet) - 1/10 over 2.5 goals @1.83 (bet365) - 5/10 Good news for Ipatinga squad is that attaker Diego Silva (24 years) is back into team in superb condition after knee injury, scored one goal and two asissts in Ipatinga demolition over Campinense 5:1 in last Serie B match. He said that he is very happy playing again for Ipatinga and scoring goal, this will certainly keep his morale up in games to come. On the other hand Bragantino played hard game against Guarani Campinas last saturday and lost 3:2. One of Bragantino´s key players was sent off (Jair, midfielder - 27 years) and he will not be in first line up through suspension. That is very good news for Ipatinga side, because Jair is very nice player and Bragantino will not be strong in midfield, they will need to play over left and right sides, or with long ball but they do not have good players who are capable of covering that place. Anyway my option will be over 2.5 and Ipatinga win. Good luck. Head to head: no information

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 3 June ) EC Juventude ML @1.85 (centrebet) - 9/10 HT/FT Paraná Clube/EC Juventude @29 (VCBet) - 1/10 over 2.5 @1.8 (expect) - 5/10 correct score EC Juventude 2-1 @8.5 (sportingbet) - 1/10 EC Juventude (14th place, 1-1-2 - 6:8 GD), Parana (13th place, 1-2-1 - 4:3 GD). Juventude are in bad form (DDLWL) for the past several weeks and I think it is time for them to start winning matches, now they are facing Parana who are in poor form also (LLDLW), but won last game v Vasco da Gama 3:1 (Vasco played with combined squad). Parana did won but they realy played bad, Vasco´s Enrice was sent off at 39´ and from that time Parana scored two winning goals. My option will be home win as I belive in Juventude, coach Zé Teodoro said that the players will search for victory and he hope that stadium will be full of Juventude fans who will support their team from first minute. Attacker Carlos (one of key players and recovered from injury) who played 30 minutes in last defeat v Brasiliense will play whole match and that is good news for EC Juventude. Ze Carlos, who is 34 years now is one of best players in the team, although he isn´t getting any younger he is still good player. Will try with this bets above and correct score. Head to head:

11-10-08 Serie B Juventude 1 - 1 Paraná
12-07-08 Serie B Paraná 1 - 2 Juventude
26-08-07 Serie A Paraná 3 - 1 Juventude
19-05-07 Serie A Juventude 1 - 2 Paraná
27-08-06 Serie A Paraná 0 - 1 Juventude
15-04-06 Serie A Juventude 1 - 0 Paraná
07-09-05 Serie A Juventude 2 - 0 Paraná

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 3 June ) More bad news for Bragantino side: Juninho, midfielder 23 years and Danilo Bueno, midfielder 25 years are both doubts for match against Ipatinga. Midfield will be very weak and Everton Izidoro or Sandro Coast will replace Danilo Bueno.....

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 3 June )

I'm considering putting five units on the Juventude game to go over 2.5 goals. How confident are you that there will be at least three goals or more in that game, Bagzi?
well, Bragantino are well known attacking side, in Paulista A1 competition they had 3.37 average goals for match, on the other side Ipatinga in Serie B occupy 2nd place in over/under table with awesome 4 goals average for match. So from this stats, match shoult even go over 3.5:ok I certainly think that this match will go over 2.5 - but never say never;)

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 3 June ) the games start within 20 min, the matches are today! my bet: Juventude vs Parana +0,5 gol in the 1st half @1,25 (sportingbet) Juventude use to score quickly in the game, and parana to suffer gols in the begin of the game. Juventude is needy of a win and expects a full stadium, and I expect an initial pressure, that shall lead to an early goal, and in the other hand and less likely, a parana counter-attack gol, as they did this season already. I think the probability of a goal in the 1st half is of 85% + giving us an approximate value of 106%. The odds i think are based on the competition, and not in the recent games neither of the squads, which leads the bookies to an error in the calculation. perhaps the odds might consider the home side individually, idk, tend to think it's for the whole competition since ipatinga's game has the same odd for the 1st half +0,5 gol and both the squads have attacking approaches. Btw, i didn't bet on that game due to the missing players which messed up a little bit my ideas not giving me precise info to calculate value. Good luck to us all in the forthcoming bets! :ok

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 3 June )

I'm considering putting five units on the Juventude game to go over 2.5 goals. How confident are you that there will be at least three goals or more in that game, Bagzi?
your question was about Juventude, and my answer was about Bragantino:lol, hahah, how stupid I am:eek

Re: Brazil » Série B ( 3 June ) EC Juventude ML @1.85 (centrebet) - 9/10:\ HT/FT Paraná Clube/EC Juventude @29 (VCBet) - 1/10:\ over 2.5 @1.8 (expect) - 5/10:\ correct score EC Juventude 2-1 @8.5 (sportingbet) - 1/10:\ Ipatinga DNB @2.4 (sportingbet) - 4/10 (money back):ok Ipatinga ML @3.4 (skybet) - 1/10:\ over 2.5 goals @1.83 (bet365) - 5/10:\ this wasn´t my morning:puke