WSOP Live on PKR

Wasn't sure where to put this (maybe should have gone in the tournies section) but I dont think you have to be registered with PKR to view the feeds ......

If you are unable to see this message properly, please view it in a web browser.
logo_sidefade.jpg H1s_2009WSOPLive.gif It's official! PKR is the only place to watch live action from 24 of the biggest gold bracelet events at the 2009 World Series of Poker*. Even better it's totally free! Simply register here and you'll be able to watch exclusive live coverage of the world's biggest poker event this summer.

Re: WSOP Live on PKR Heres the schedule - first broadcast on Tuesday Evening....

WSOP 2009 Coverage Schedule All events start at 21:00 GMT
Event Name Date
4 $1,000 NLHE June 2
5 $1,500 PLO June 3
7 $1,500 NLHE June 4
10 $2,500 PLO/PLH June 5
11 $2,000 NLHE June 6
15 $5,000 NLHE June 8
17 $1,000 Ladies NLHE June 9
19 $2,500 NLHE 6-handed June 10
20 $1,500 PLHE June 11
22 $1,500 NLHE Shootout June 12
24 $1,500 NLHE June 13
29 $10,000 NLHE Heads-up World Championship June 15
30 $2,500 PLO June 16
33 $10,000 LHE World Championship June 17
34 $1,500 NLHE June 18
35 $5,000 PLO June 19
36 $2,000 NLHE June 20
40 $10,000 PLOWorld Championship June 22
41 $5,000 NLHE Shootout June 23
45 $10,000 PLHE World Championship June 25
47 $2,500 Mixed HE June 26
51 $1,500 NLHE June 29
49 $50,000 World Championship H.O.R.S.E June 30
54 $1,500 NLHE July 1

Re: WSOP Live on PKR Peed off that I've generally forgotten about the WSOP as Phil Ivey was 2/1 with one or two bookies just to win a bracelet this year (well y'know hindsight is always 20/20 ain't it!? :lol). A quick look on the 2+2 forums suggest $3 million was on the line for Phil. DAMN!! :loon

Re: WSOP Live on PKR

JP Kelly off blonde is chip leader on the FT of $1500 PLHE tonight' date=' gonna rail :hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope[/quote'] ..........And congratulations to him, 1st place for $194k - I watched a little bit on PKR (although I could hardly hear the commentary, but that may be may crap PC) and saw him get very lucky when he hit his 2 outer holding - Pushing 99 into a guy holding AQ on a TAx board. But no one ever wins a tourney without a little bit of good fortune - so very well done again. :clap:clap

..........And congratulations to him, 1st place for $194k - I watched a little bit on PKR (although I could hardly hear the commentary, but that may be may crap PC) and saw him get very lucky when he hit his 2 outer holding - Pushing 99 into a guy holding AQ on a TAx board. But no one ever wins a tourney without a little bit of good fortune - so very well done again. :clap:clap
Believe me Martyn having no commentry is a bonus as those two were a pair of tools. They were abusing him from the off as he never stood up for the National Anthem :lol. Then at that hand with the 99 it was a constant rub down for the next 3 hours but they are obviously 2 people who could never understand his thinking. They were willing every other player against him and I'm glad he stuck it in their eye and won it :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap In the post match interview they started blowing up his arse so he mentioned that he thought he was getting stick about the National Anthem and they started back peddling, so he said 'well its been played everyday since I've been here, do I have to stand up everytime?' :lol:lol quality :ok

Then at that hand with the 99 it was a constant rub down for the next 3 hours but they are obviously 2 people who could never understand his thinking.
Whats your view on that hand Bri - as I say I couldn't hear all the commentary, so wasn't quite sure if he pushed over his oppo's flop bet - or he open shoved on the flop.I know his opponent had 311k to call. (They need to have a replay option next year :)) I feel if he open shoved it wasn't a great (even poor) move with the two overs on the board, and your (probably) only shoving there if you've not hit the board, so the kid had an easier call. Although if he shoved over his opponents flop bet then that looks very strong and the young kid made an excellent call -(even though he lost the hand)

Whats your view on that hand Bri - as I say I couldn't hear all the commentary, so wasn't quite sure if he pushed over his oppo's flop bet - or he open shoved on the flop.I know his opponent had 311k to call. (They need to have a replay option next year :)) I feel if he open shoved it wasn't a great (even poor) move with the two overs on the board, and your (probably) only shoving there if you've not hit the board, so the kid had an easier call. Although if he shoved over his opponents flop bet then that looks very strong and the young kid made an excellent call -(even though he lost the hand)
It was sb v bb with JP on the BB (position obv) he 3bet FP with a call (weak?). Post flop the kid put in a half pot and JP moved all inn and the kid tank called. Very strong move by JP he knows he will fold a lot of AX hands but he obv never put him on so strong with it being blinds. As JP said after what we don't see is the history between the two and they had been battling together for over 12 hours the previous day and he was relying that he always showndown good hands in those battles. The commentators are so result orientated they don't take into consideration situations, reads, history etc - it happens to me all the time :lol

• 3 months later...