Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final 25th July with complimentary bar ;) )

GaF

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) latest

1blufferface5264.6116.6
2uberpl1794.1111.1
3chap305511.266.2
4gazola224163
5kail234457.361.3
6sergini22140.441.4
7richardcairn2711.238.2
8Chaby2114.735.7
9Destroyer732032
10kippe61813.831.8

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) Qualified for this last week after giving it a good crack. That makes it 4 out of 5 for PL myself along with Kippe, CKitty and Belgariad. Look forward to meeting you guys and good luck Ben if you give it another go this week. Don't think you'll have much competition.

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) Decided to have a crack at this for the final week is it? Good luck all. :ok Edit: Decent start but gutted to only have got 3rd in the end. Edit again: Ha ha really should have read the rest of this thread - zero chance of me getting that many raked hands! f_STDarts3rdm_b7de424.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final 25th July with complimentary bar ;) )

There must Be a few on here able to play this if interested.

If you are unable to see the message below, click here to view.
p_header2.gif
Dear Edward, Your Stan James username is glceud Unfortunately player Chaby is unable to make Saturday's live event which means we now have one seat remaining in 'The Four Dartsmen'! As this is pretty last minute we decided that the fairest thing to do was invite all you guys that came 2nd-10th place each week into a $250 Freezeout tonight at 8pm. It's a $10 buy in and with only a handful of you playing, you really are in with a good chance of winning. The table can be found under the Scheduled Tournaments - Private Tab, all you need to do is register and be available to travel to Blackpool on Saturday! See you at the tables... Claire Stan James Poker *General Stan James terms and conditons apply **A minimum amount of 10 players are required to run the PDC Darts Final, if less then 10 players register the tournament will be cancelled and players registered will be refunded within 24 hours. www.stanjamespoker.com
  • Over $1,000,000in Guaranteed Tournaments every week
  • Over $20k in Freerolls each week
  • $500 deposit match bonus for all new players

General Terms and Conditions apply

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final 25th July with complimentary bar ;) )

Any news on how this went last weekend?
A guy from Falkirk won it Avon (Jimock). CKitty came 3rd but got paid 2nd place as there was a darts guy left and I came 4th but got paid 3rd. Great weekend again and met a great bunch of guys. I won't bore you with my bad beat story :zzz:zzz:zzz:zzz:zzz but still suffering from all the :beer Can't handle it anymore:puke