Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final 25th July with complimentary bar ;) )

GaF

Weekly Monday - Thursday - first 4 games in the lobby (1st June - 4th June - 20:00 BST)

Previews everywhere on June 1st, and for the next six weeks, Stan James Poker brings you the next in our regular offline instalments with, 'The Four Dartsmen of the Ap-oche-lypse'. Chilling... Okay, so a pretty similar drill to the last two satellite structures, each night Monday through to Thursday there’s the qualifying MTT for a weekly leaderboard. The winner of each week plays in a 10 handed, final STT live in the Blackpool Hilton with a total Prizepool of £2000. The late night live event will take place on Saturday 25th July 2009, after all finalists spend the evening at the Stan James World Matchplay semis at the Winter Gardens, Blackpool, the winner will also get seats to the final. On top of this, your 'four dartsmen' will each be at the final table with a £250 on their heads, plus they'll be playing throughout the satellites with an extra $250 bounty to the $500 nightly guarantee. Package includes:
  • Two night B & B at The Hilton hotel, Blackpool
  • Entrance to the Stan James World Matchplay Semi Finals at the Winter Gardens
  • Seat in the Saturday Late Night Live 10 seater table, with a £2000 Prizepool
  • £50 Free bet to use at the Darts
  • Complimentary bar
So all you need to remember is where to be! MTT, NLHE. $500 Guaranteed Freezeout. Reg 30 minutes early for 100 extra chips. $5 + 0.50 Buy In, 2000 starting chips. Easy! Standard Terms and Conditions Package includes:
  • Two night B & B at The Hilton hotel, Blackpool
  • Entrance to the Stan James World Matchplay Semi Finals at the Winter Gardens
  • Seat in the Saturday Late Night Live 10 seater table, with a £2000 Prizepool
  • £50 Free bet to use at the Darts
  • Complimentary bar

1. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and to participate in promotions. Underage entries will be void. 2. None of the employees, or family members of employees, of Stan James and its affiliate companies may take part in this promotion. 3. This promotion is only available once to any person. Stan James may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate. Where multiple entries/ accounts have been used Stan James reserves the right to cancel these entries/ terminate these accounts and withhold any promotional benefits. 4. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and any applicable instructions. Stan James standard terms and conditions for account holders and Rule Book (which are available at www.stanjames.com) ("Stan James Terms") also apply. In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between these Terms and the Stan James Terms, the Terms will prevail. 5. Fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will not be accepted, neither will entries made in breach or non-compliance with these Terms. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Stan James. 6. Stan James reserves the right to exclude any entrant from promotions and from use of the Stan James website if Stan James believes that an entrant has tried to enter by using more than one user name or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity. 7. You hereby assign any and all copyright or other intellectual property rights in your entry to Stan James for Stan James’s unrestricted usage and agree to do all such acts and/or execute or procure the execution of all such documents in a form reasonably satisfactory to Stan James to confirm Stan James’s full ownership of such rights. 8. The decision of Stan James in respect of any matter concerning promotions is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 9. In the event of a breach of these Terms Stan James reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion. 10. Stan James reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion or amend these Terms at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice. 11. Stan James reserves the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation to satisfy Stan James in its absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us sending any prize or offer. 12. Stan James accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any entrant during any of these promotions. 13. You agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Gibraltar. 14. No rights or benefits shall be enforceable against the parties to these Terms by any other person. 15. This promotion is operated by Stan James Plc a company registered in Gibraltar with its registered office address at 1 The Square, Marina Bay, Gibraltar.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) Could a mod move this to Poker Tourneys please? :$ I couldnt understand how a thread with "complimentary bar" in the title wasnt getting any views :tongue2

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) )

The winner of each week plays in a 10 handed, final STT live in the Blackpool Hilton with a total Prizepool of £2000. The late night live event will take place on Saturday 25th July 2009, after all finalists spend the evening at the Stan James World Matchplay semis at the Winter Gardens, Blackpool, the winner will also get seats to the final. On top of this, your 'four dartsmen' will each be at the final table with a £250 on their heads
I've put this in the diary for the next 6 weeks, meaning the weekly qualifiers finish on 9th July. If anyone knows any different let me know. Worth keeping an eye on numbers for this. With $500 gtd and possibly 1 or more bounties each night at $250, there could be a lot of added value, even if you're not aiming for the live final. Plus, it seems to be run on a week to week basis so you don't have to commit to playing for 6 weeks.

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) Hehe - complimentary bar means its a free bar - you need no money - you just go and get your drink and walk away with it :)

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) Be a shock to the system if you win it GaF-1st time at the bar i bet;)

Hehe - complimentary bar means its a free bar - you need no money - you just go and get your drink and walk away with it :)

Hehe - complimentary bar means its a free bar - you need no money - you just go and get your drink and walk away with it :)
:lol complitely different to what my dic told me :lol but sounds very nice ;)

:loon You want to be careful how you say that ;) :tongue2
ähmmmm did I say something silly now??? Is complicated life with all in here speaking that strange language (english) :tongue2

i would assume those listed in Capitals
I wouldn't count on that. At least one of those is a PL'er. I think there may not be bounties every night, it just says 'playing throughout' , which I reckon is deliberately vague. I've reg'd for tonight's, in view of the value, but suspect I'm going to encounter my usual Microgaming freeze problems and end up either sat out or all in. I'll try the mini screens, which did seem a bit better last time, so probably no chat from me. Good luck all. :ok

. I've reg'd for tonight's, in view of the value, but suspect I'm going to encounter my usual Microgaming freeze problems and end up either sat out or all in. I'll try the mini screens, which did seem a bit better last time, so probably no chat from me. Good luck all. :ok
your the only one i have heard of that has microgaming problems. everyone else seems to have i-poker problems

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) I think there is only 1 bounty this week, on tuesday it's Keith 'thefeller' Deller. I agree with TC777 SJ really look after you well. Good Luck all who enter :)

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) Dear Allan, Your Stan James username is rulebpl We warned you about this last week, you can't say you didn't see it coming, don't try and blame us now it's all up and live and in your face... That's right, our latest in a string of offline final qualifiers have begun! After the success of both 'Mardle on the Rock' and 'Big Mac At the Races', our latest money can't by prize is arrers extravaganza, 'The Four dartsmen of the Ap-oche-lypse'! We've not only got our Wayne, but also living legends, Eric Bristow, Keith Deller and the most famous voice in the sport, Russell Bray! They're all at the final table for this one, (with the obligatory bounty), and you can be too... Click here for full event details. There are weekly leaderboards every week for the next six weeks all nightly qualifiers are Monday to Thursday, 8pm in the lobby. Tonight's sees dartsman and former World Champion, Keith 'The Feller' Deller step forward with his $250 bounty, just look for 'thefeller' at the tables and that's yer man! Click here to take you straight to tonight's tourney. Eric, Russell and Wayne will also be appearing over the coming weeks so we'll keep you posted. In the meantime, don't miss out on your chance to join the gang at the Winter Gardens, Blackpool for the Stan James World Darts Matchplay this summer... See you at the tables. Stan James Poker www.stanjamespoker.com

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) shoved all in with ak .2 callers kk aa .that diminished my stack substanially ,im wondering if i could have got away from that hand with the obligatory raise ,because the other 2 were certainly going all in ?

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) come the wednesday or thursday night and you aint got a cat in hells chance of winning through ,i cant see the benefit of entering ,unless really small field .ild prefer to stick my cash on the 500 added tourney ,in my opinion i think they should have ran it over the entire time of the promotion and the top 6 qualified ,saying that the same would happen ?

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) standings from homepage

1jaguar107 41.3
2slovaken 34.6
3glcleud 30.5
4dirtycaller 30.3
5Belgariad 26.3
6anfieldjames 26
7elf83 21
82005chelsea 21
9dairiver 19
10Roger_Melly 19

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) when did they add this... ? :spank

You will be awarded points for your position in the previous evenings game, and your day's qualifying raked hands will be added to your points at the rate of 1 point per ten raked hands in that given 24 hour period. For example, if you came 2nd in Monday night game and played 19 raked hands in the 24 hours during the 1st June, then you will be awarded a total of 22 points.
finished 4th last nights game but didn't play any raked hands as was under the impression it was just tourney points.... has really put me off this promo now :sad

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) Just been on to live support the max points from raked hands is 50, which would take 500 raked hands I must have done 200 on Monday without really noticing.

when did they add this... ? :spank finished 4th last nights game but didn't play any raked hands as was under the impression it was just tourney points.... has really put me off this promo now :sad
That's pretty poor if they're sliding clauses like that in after the launch :unsure

Re: Stan James: The Four Dartsmen (Live final with complimentary bar ;) ) I guessed that the raked hands would come into play in this one as it's pretty much the same structure as the Gibraltar promotion. Pretty slow on letting everyone know though but it's still a decent promo.