The ATR Interviews

Guys, had this idea for a while and havnt had any objections to it yet so going to give it a go and see how it pans out. The idea is Interview members of the ATR section and get to find out a little more (or less) about them. A few things that have happened lately has led me to think we dont really know each other and a better understanding of what makes us tick could help the place as a whole. I intend to do these about every two weeks, not strict as it just depends on how quick I get the replies. All members considered from Mods to the daily posters who are the back bone of this section and that has helped grow the place to be what it is today. Obviously some may not choose to participate and they will remain nameless but bare in mind its going to be fairly lighthearted, no shock revelations or anything, unless you offer it;) The interviews will take a simlilar path yet will be different depending on who the 'victim' is. The first one has been lined up and will appear here once everyhing has been completed over the next few days. If there is anyone you would like to know a bit more about feel free to PM me any ideas, I have a list in mind to start off with but open to suggestions. BH

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.