maximize.gif GAIS v Kalmar FF (16:00 BST) 3.45 3.4 2.4 100.06 %
Monday 25 May 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gefle IF v AIK (18:00 BST) 3.1 3.35 2.65 99.84 %
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Örgryte IS (18:00 BST) 1.3 6 16 99.84 %
maximize.gif IF Elfsborg v Trelleborgs FF (18:00 BST) 1.51 4.3 8.8 100.84 %
maximize.gif Örebro v IF Brommapojkarna (18:00 BST) 1.67 3.95 6.75 100.01 %
maximize.gif IFK Göteborg v Malmö FF (19:00 BST) 1.96 3.75 4.4 100.41 %
Sunday 24 May 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ljungskile SK v Jönköpings Södra (16:00 BST) 2.24 3.5 3.65 100.61 %
maximize.gif Vasalunds IF v Ängelholms FF (16:00 BST) 3.05 3.5 2.5 101.36 %
Monday 25 May 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ã…tvidabergs FF v GIF Sundsvall (18:00 BST) 2.52 3.45 3.05 101.45 %
maximize.gif FC Trollhättan v Assyriska FF (18:00 BST) 3.8 3.5 2.14 101.62 %
maximize.gif IK Sirius v Qviding FIF (18:00 BST) 2.44 3.5 3.15 101.30 %
maximize.gif Landskrona BoIS v Mjällby AIF (18:00 BST) 2.9 3.5 2.64 100.93 %

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may. GAIS vs Kalmar Statistical Analysis Gais comes into this game in dismay form having gone 6 games without a victory. On the other hand, last season's champion Kalmar has won 4 of their last 5 games. Although Kalmar lies in the mid table in the away table, they have only lost twice to the two top home teams currently, Goteborg and Orebro. With Gais failing to score in back to back games, i doubt they will be able to find the net this time round again and stretch their winless run. Kalmar has little chance of going down today against the bottom 3rd home team, and likely to add another win to their campaign. According to the above statistical analysis, taking Kalmar on the 0.25 Asian HDP is a valuable option. Recommendation: Kalmar -0.25

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may. I'm alarmed at how easily the fixtures in the Allsvenskan sit with me tomorrow! I'm confident of Elfsborg, IFK Goteborg, Helsingborgs and Orebro all winning, even AIK Solna also. Malmo haven't played anywhere near their potential this season so IFK Goteborg shouldn't have many issues against them. Helsinborgs are in poor form but facing arguably the worst side in the division and should win comfortably. AIK are travelling to Gefle, who have started the season much better than anticipated but even so, their away form is superb this season and should win their game. Orebro and Brommapojkarna both made good starts to this campaign after being promoted but Orebro have maintained it whilst Brommapojkarna are on a really poor run of form and again, this should be another home win. Elfsborg are too good for Trelleborgs and their form should see them through at home. I hate it when I'm confident with all the games - someone almost always lets you down!

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may. IFK Göteborg - Malmö FF 1X @ 1.20 IF Elfsborg - Trelleborgs FF 1X @ 1.09 Helsingborgs IF - Örgryte IS 1 @ 1.30 Gefle IF - AIK X2 @ 1.43 Total @ 2.43 what you think is it worth trying ?

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may.

IFK Göteborg - Malmö FF 1X @ 1.20 IF Elfsborg - Trelleborgs FF 1X @ 1.09 Helsingborgs IF - Örgryte IS 1 @ 1.30 Gefle IF - AIK X2 @ 1.43 Total @ 2.43 what you think is it worth trying ?
do not gamble like a chicken. göteborg & elfsboeg double is better than that

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may. @ Mozzi Agree with you on Goteborg, Helsingborgs and Elfsborg. Should be HW. Not so sure about Orebro, according to statistics which I follow they are pretty much even. About Gefle -AIK, AIK's defence and midfield are little better, but I'm not sure if that would be enough for win, also considering the fact that 5 wins in 6 away games would be maybe too much. I think it's better option to bet under, considering the fact that 6 out of 7 of their previous meetings ended this way. Good luck...

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may. Helsingborg vs Orgryte Statistical Analysis Helsingborg has won 50% of their games with clean sheets. Their defence has failed in their previous two games. In their last home game they led 2-0 to concede twice and ended with only a point. Against a out-of-sorts Orgryte which have lost 90% of their games, Helsingborg will be determined to contribute another loss to their newly promoted opponent. There are three main contributing factors in this match, 1. difference in team strength 2. Orgryte low team morale especially with the lack of support away from home 3.Orgryte major injuries problem with both Alvaro and Allback out for the game, Orgryte will find it hard to get goals and at the back 2 of their goalkeepers are out too, surely Larsson will fancy goal scoring opportunities. Therefore two choices, 1. Take Orgryte on the HDP and pray they survive for 90 minutes and 2. Back Helsingborg at home to add to that 90% losing statistic of Orgryte by keeping a clean sheet against a lousy frontline and score at least two goals against a reserve goalkeeper. Recommendation: Helsingborg -1.75

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may. Elfsborg vs Trelleborg Statistical Analysis Elfsborg is the only unbeaten team in the league so far, winning 50% of their games. On a 3 games winning streak at home which came with 3 clean sheets, against a team which have conceded in every game on their travel, there is a good chance for Elfsborg to claim top spot with a victory here. H-H records also shows that Elfsborg has won 4 out of 4 of the meetings between the sides in the previous 2 seasons, 3 of which were by 2 goals winning margin. The main contributing factor here is trelleborg poor away form having gone 5 games without a win and Elfsborg traditionally strong at home. Last season, Elfsborg was the top home team with 13 wins out of 15 home games. In mind of Elfsborg destroying the last visiting team, Halmstads, by 4 goals to nil, there is no doubt that Elfsborg will go for a big win here. Recommendation: Elfsborg -1.25

Re: Sweden, 24-25th of may. since my first post on this forum was very successful, think I should brag a little "Agree with you on Goteborg, Helsingborgs and Elfsborg. Should be HW." Goteborg 2-0; Helsingborgs 3-1; Elfsborg 1-0 "Not so sure about Orebro, according to statistics which I follow they are pretty much even." Orebro- Bromapojk 2-2 "About Gefle -AIK, AIK's defence and midfield are little better, but I'm not sure if that would be enough for win, also considering the fact that 5 wins in 6 away games would be maybe too much. I think it's better option to bet under, considering the fact that 6 out of 7 of their previous meetings ended this way." Gefle-AIK 1-0 add. Think this game illustrates what happens when a team (from less quality league) overperforms in previous games (4 out of 5 wins in previous away games) - AIK had 0 shots on goal in this game I took GOT, HEL, IFE HW and GEF-AIK under in a combo. won 130 EUR Not bad for Monday evening ;)