** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable?

justbetter

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable? Only just got round to putting this next one up but if you see the laying football selections thread this bet was in fact put up before Atletico went 1-0 up 12. Atletico vs Almeria 1x2 Bank £12.93 at 1.36 with bet365 DNB Bank £10.64 at 1.1 with bet365 Lay Bank £10.30 at 18

Re: 1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable? i'm very, very interested about your topic! actually i spent the last few hours thinking about his issue. i've been profiting the much i want too 'til now but... thinking that i may be losing money by punting DNB makes me feel dumb and doutbtful:sad i didn't understand one thing only: how does it work your observation: an statistic per league? one unique counting? anyway thanks and congracts for your work mate!

Re: 1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable? Thanks for the interest. I'm not sure I understand your question completely, buy if you're asking whether there is a detailed selection process there isn't as such. I just go through the games on a particular day from the leagues I have enough information on (usually the main European ones) and I pick the teams I'm confident won't win. There isn't a pattern for which leagues will be bet on, it's just the teams that I have picked in my other thread. For example, there will be no bets today as the only league I considered was the Norwegian one and I'm not overly confident on any of them. If you have further questions feel free to ask

Re: 1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable?

I pick the teams I'm confident won't win.
thanks for your answer =) well i understood the point about the leagues. But your answer left me with another doubt: you said you pick the teams that you're confident that will NOT WIN intstead of the winning sides? :unsure Well that might be an interesting point of view, which is quite new to me since i used to punt winners instead of finding the losing sides. so, is that your point?

Re: 1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable? In short, yes. I find teams I believe will not win and then lay them on betfair. I am not concerned whether the result is a win for the favourite or a draw. However, finding teams who won't win is usually very similar to finding teams who will. So this thread is to see just how similar, I suppose, and to see whether laying is in fact more profitable than 1x2 betting in the long run. I threw DNBs in there as a kind of middle ground. I really do not know which one will come out on top but I'm carriyng out a couple other paper trials away from the forum to see how I can profit most from my selection system. For now laying will do but it may not be the most efficient way. Hope that answered your question

Re: 1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable? yes for now everything clear. i think dnb seems to profit in a more steady way whilst 1x2 odds difference seems to pay out in the long run! just one doubt: by "lay" you mean double chance bets? (like home side/tie = win?)

Yes' date=' basically. Laying a team is saying they won't win. In effect a doube chance bet on the other team[/quote'] :clap know everything makes sense hehe actually your idea is fantastic, and came right in time since i was wondering the answers for quite the same question yesterday evening! I'll watch you and might follow your steps! In fact I make deep research before i punt a winner in some "more like hidden" leagues in comparison with the big european leagues (and maybe from now a loser :tongue2) since i'm an italian living in brazil, i bet on this league and of course, enjoy the sharing from other leagues posted by our friends, anyway if you like my coming punts i'll be very pleased by helping! I use to post the fruits of my researches in the respective foruns/leagues, so maybe i can provide you some interesting matches to the your daily bets in order to carry on with the experience! Of what you bet 'til know, i've been through inter turku fc unfortunately, anyway it served to let me know they have scoring problems! (in another match against the Kups side they just managed to score after a lot of trials leaving a ******' weak side able to counter-attack, that match i watched live!) and trelleborgs is in a great phase, having reached the late tie against helsingborgs and now confirming the good phase by winning at home!

Re: 1x2, DNB or Lays...which is most profitable? Unfortunately I don't use msn anymore. But feel free to pm me with any information you have, it would be greatly appreciated (there may be a cerain amount of posts you have to reach before you can send pm's - might be 50?). I will take on the information and decide on any picks. Always good to expand your knowledge base as I don't usually bet on South American football. Many thanks

Unfortunately I don't use msn anymore. But feel free to pm me with any information you have, it would be greatly appreciated (there may be a cerain amount of posts you have to reach before you can send pm's - might be 50?). I will take on the information and decide on any picks. Always good to expand your knowledge base as I don't usually bet on South American football. Many thanks
ok, i'll provide you my data when i have anything ready. I think that if you find good stuff around the off-big-euro-leagues centres it'd be crucial do keep on the data of the experience growing, since we're through the summer in europe and the "big horses" serie A, la liga and the premiership are resting