** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ukrainian Premier 15-16/5

Friday 15 May 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Kharkiv v Illichivets (14:00BST) 6.50 4.10 1.53 105.13 % Details »
Hide « Kharkiv v Illichivets
Tavriya Simferopol v FC Lviv (17:00BST) 1.82 3.50 4.40 106.24 % Details »
Hide « Tavriya Simferopol v FC Lviv
Saturday 16 May 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Metalurh v Vorskla Poltava (12:00BST) 1.73 3.40 6.00 103.88 % Details »
Hide « Metalurh v Vorskla Poltava
Karpaty Lviv v Dynamo Kyiv (14:00BST) 6.00 3.50 1.59 108.13 % Details »
Hide « Karpaty Lviv v Dynamo Kyiv
Kryvbas v Dnipro (15:00BST) 7.60 4.40 1.45 104.85 % Details »
Hide « Kryvbas v Dnipro
Arsenal Kyiv v Zaporizhia (16:00BST) 2.60 3.00 2.80 107.51 % Details »
Hide « Arsenal Kyiv v Zaporizhia
Chornomorets v Metalist Kharkiv (16:00BST) 5.60 3.40 1.66 107.27 % Details »
Hide « Chornomorets v Metalist Kharkiv
Zorya v Shakhtar (16:00BST) 9.00 4.50 1.37 106.33 % Details »
Hide « Zorya v Shakhtar

Ukrainian Premier League 15th May FC Kharkiv against FC Illychivets in a Ukrainian Premier League match. FC Kharkiv are currently in the last place, one place before them are FC Illychivets. FC Kharkiv are already relegated as there are 3 matches left to the end of the season and they are down with 10 points. Illychivets have a chance for saving from relegation, however i think that FC Kharkiv has no pressure on them and i think that they will win this match at home to prove to the home fans that they are better than one team in this Premier League. FC Kharkiv won the last two home games both to nill one 2 the other one 3. So i will go here for the home win with a stake of 5. GL!

Re: Ukrainian Premier League 15th May

FC Kharkiv against FC Illychivets in a Ukrainian Premier League match. FC Kharkiv are currently in the last place, one place before them are FC Illychivets. FC Kharkiv are already relegated as there are 3 matches left to the end of the season and they are down with 10 points. Illychivets have a chance for saving from relegation, however i think that FC Kharkiv has no pressure on them and i think that they will win this match at home to prove to the home fans that they are better than one team in this Premier League. FC Kharkiv won the last two home games both to nill one 2 the other one 3. So i will go here for the home win with a stake of 5. GL!
Some intresting facts and stats about both teams: -Illichevets never scored away to FC Kharkiv yet -In last 5 matches between those teams FC Kharkiv scored atleast 1 goal -FC Kharkiv have worse home record while Illichevets worse away record @1.53 odds for away win is a joke really,way too short...draw at @4.10 looks very tasty... It's no bet for me but if i had to bet i would go for a draw...

Re: Ukrainian Premier 15-16/5 Quick look at Tavriya v FC Lviv game Tavriya show some good football lately.last week they nearly took a point from Dynamo Kiev(Aliev's free kick on 93'm gave Dynamo 3-2 victory).FC Lviv is close to relegation zone so every point is very important for them.They won last 3 games in a row scoring 7 goals,what is very good result for them.Tavriya have nothing to play for really and FC Lviv can be pain in the arse but still i think they can win this one. Small bet on Tavriya to win for me at @1.72 bet365 GL :ok