** Poker Saturday 16th May **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing the Focus game - 32Red Be The Bounty $1250 guaranteed 21.30
    • Playing one or more of the Listed Tournaments
    • Playing other tournaments
    • Playing cash or SnGs
    • Playing live

Re: ** Poker Saturday 16th May ** Well thats the last time i play the 32red be the bounty record in last 4 weeks reads 11th lost with kk to ak 10th lost with qq to aq 11th lost with qq to ak and tonight 10th lost with jj to aq and everytime i was ahead on flop Guess its not my tourney

Re: ** Poker Saturday 16th May ** Gutted in focus game, felt i was playing really well and managed to get a nice stack :) so just before the break i thought i quickly nip out and take the dog for his nightly walk. Then on my rounds i saw a guy acting suspiciously and when i doubled back saw him climbing over the person side gate, so rushed back and called the police to report it. Ten minutes later they are calling me to come help them identify the property so rushed out again and was now on the bubble :( after guppie making his flush and taking the majority of my stack. So i run up to the property get stopped by the police who question why i am running this time of night :loon until i tell him that i've come to meet you you num nut :lol. Four police there plus the dogs they duly knock on the guys door to question him when he turns around to them and says "yes m8, i live here !, that was me jumping over the gate" Turns out he lives there :@:@ So i run back again, get stopped by another police car :( and have to explain again why i m running. i felt like saying fcuk of im on the bubble in a game :rollin but refrained myself. Of course i bubbled :sad:sad