** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Cloud's Multiple Bets

I've found that I never really back favourites and don't much care for odds less than 5 for the most part. It doesn't pay off that well so I'm going to try a new multiple system. Basically I found that if you put a £200 bet on the big four in football you would make a profit of about £6K over the season. I want to try something similar with horse racing, everyday there are 4 or 5 "sure things" across the board so I'm going to put them in an accumulator with a £2 bet and see if it pays off over a few weeks. Today my choice (although one is pretty sketchy) is: Stone of Scone - 13.40 York Enticement - 14.40 York Balthazar King - 14.00 Fontwell Tchico Polos - 14.30 Fontwell

Re: Cloud's Multiple Bets Just a quick note as well. These choices aren't based on much, I go by other tips and short prices. The point being when I put more effort in I always find reasons why another horse will beat the favourite and thats not the point of these multiples. So if anyone was going to follow them at all know that there is little research going into these selections.

Re: Cloud's Multiple Bets Good luck !.........:ok I have 'paper trailled' a similar idea in the past - looking for the 4 or 5 'sure things' according to newspaper write-ups and odds..........but there's always one that let's you down !.........:wall

Re: Cloud's Multiple Bets Its just never that easy, ive read on this site so many peoples trials and schemes and am trying this and am trying that and this should beat that one etc etc, ''HOWEVER'' 4 sure things in racing that are reasons to fling out the form book. No-1 The Going, Nodody knows what the weather is going to be like ''on the day'' this is one of the reasons so many anti post bets are sunk, Thats a FACT. No-2 The run of the race, even good horses can get caught out by a lesser horse with a better tactical jockey onboard, it happens all the time but we never think it will happen, but it does. No-3 A horse just not feeling up to the task of running flat out on yet another day at the track, horses are not stupid they can work things out, how many times have you seen a horse plant at the start of a jumps race, or not go into the stalls or not leave the stalls on the flat, WHY ? because they think ah F**K this the day am not running anywhere. No-4 The most important (in the know) yipp people who are involved with the horses will tell other people ''NOTHING'' we all read these things from trainers and owners etc ''should run well'' going great on the gallops catching pigeons at home etc etc, its the ones that say nothing that have to be watched because in my opinion they probably have the best chance. No-5 yipp 5, i know i said 4 but what about the jumps, you can read every form book and site and stats that you want, ''BUT'' that wont keep a horse on its feet if it hits a fence and knocks the wind out its self or worse (Falls). You could run the same certain races everyday of the week and get a diffrent result each time, Racing is all about chance, the chance of ''LUCK'' being with you or not being with you, and one guy on here that talks so much sense he might not even know it is ''FINTRON'' as he said ( we place a bet to find out if our choice or opinion was correct ) and that for me is spot on, its a funny game with funny results and thats why we come back time after time to see if we were right with our pick.