$3000 Freeroll 26th May

Burnley Joe

Re: Win a WSOP $3000 Package Freeroll 26th May It isn't a WSOP package; the prizes are: » $1,000 in cash added! » 10 tickets to the $100k tournament (valued at $132 each) » 10 tickets to the $20k tournament (valued at $66 each) [url=http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g551622-d616879-Reviews-L_Eree_Bay_Hotel-St_Peter_Port_Guernsey_Channel_Islands.html]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: $3000 Freeroll 26th May is anybody having problems logging into littlewoods ? when i enter my pword and press enter it says poker exe has incurred errors and will be closed by windows.... i can search the lobby just cant log in it also does the same when i try log into lucky ace im using windows 2000 i think this might be the problem. :(

Re: Bluff Europe $3,000 Freeroll tonight

I will dont you worry :tongue2:lol
Nothing wrong with playing on my girlfriends account - she plays poker anyhow, will prob use the account eventually and Littlewoods get an extra customer. Everyone's a winner. You goody goodies

Re: $3000 Freeroll 26th May I forgot about this ..... got back to find i was 21 of 21 left ..... 1510 chips left (doubled up when all in i think) ..... had 4 9 in BB .... 500/1000 ... call an all in and split pot as he had 5 6 ...:rollin. Eventually all in with 10 9 and lost ... thought i was 21st ... turns out someone way above me went out just b4 me ... so I came 20th and got a token ....:loon All I played was 3 hands ... looks like the way to go .....:dude.......

Re: $3000 Freeroll 26th May :clap ...... WD Mrs_ColU ..... 5th for $80 plus tokens for the Sat Chall (X2) Tina bubbled in 11th :spank lol ... she had KQ in BB .... SB raised to 4K .... she flat called..... flop came Q 4 3 .... she went all in ... he called with Q 10 .... 10 on turn .... King on river ....:\ which gave him the flush .... Still 2 tokens between us for $50 + $5 in Sat Chall. :nana..... 6 handed as well .... :D.

Re: $3000 Freeroll 26th May

:clap ...... WD Mrs_ColU ..... 5th for $80 plus tokens for the Sat Chall (X2) Tina bubbled in 11th :spank lol ... she had KQ in BB .... SB raised to 4K .... she flat called..... flop came Q 4 3 .... she went all in ... he called with Q 10 .... 10 on turn .... King on river ....:\ which gave him the flush .... Still 2 tokens between us for $50 + $5 in Sat Chall. :nana..... 6 handed as well .... :D.
Cheers DK. :ok I managed to come 17th winning a $55 token to the Sunday Challenge. Mrs_ColU was not to be outdone and finished 5th for $80 and two tokens worth $80 each for the Saturday challenge. Thanks for spotting this one BJ, both Mrs_C and I owe you beer. :beer