** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Catterick Bridge Tues 5th May

20.05 5f handicap Rio Sands E/W 12/1 bet365,betfred think that there will be support for this today in the 5f race, plum draw in 1, had a couple of runs to blow away the cobwebs, should be ready to put his best foot forward. must be up there off a mark of effectively 61 with the claimer on, trainer knows the time of day, plenty of positives and too big at this price. the rain in yorkshire shouldn't be any problem, and would expect the going to be good. guaranteed pace in stall 2 from angle of attack, the race should be set up for a finisher, and rio sands is coming into his time of year.

Re: Catterick Bridge Tues 5th May 8-05 catterick-babyshambles as won over this c/d and handles cut in the ground so any rain shouldnt be a problem and even though he as a high draw here it may be an advantage,got a good jockey on top in royston-french,yard is in reasonable form

Re: Catterick Bridge Tues 5th May 8.05 Catterick For me, the draw is so important over this really quick 5f. In an effort to narrow down the field, anything drawn 6 or over is discounted. Of the 5, I'd take out the shortest one, Liberty Ship, due to its rise in the weights. The others are all easing in mark and are worthy of some EW interest. Feeling Foxy could well be the one of its mark, especially as its last run can be safely ignored as it bolted on the way down to the start. It's a no bet race in terms of outrights, maybe a perm of Exacta / Trifecta, but for those wanting a bet, I suggest: Rio Sands (12/1 Ladbrokes) - 0.5pt EW Angle of Attack (13/2 SportingBet) - 1pt Win Feeling Foxy (16/1 Skybet) - 0.5pt EW Darcys Pride (14/1 William Hill) - 0.5pt EW Rio Sands / Angle of Attack / Feeling Foxy - combo Exacta / Trifecta (small stakes)

Re: Catterick Bridge Tues 5th May 8.05 Catt Liberty Ship chased home Racoon last time out and is weighted to reverse that form here. The 4yo has been running consistently in sprint handicaps and with first time blinkers fitted, there could be better to come from this good draw. 6/1 Blue Sq, 0.5 pt EW.

Re: Catterick Bridge Tues 5th May

8.05 Catterick For me, the draw is so important over this really quick 5f. In an effort to narrow down the field, anything drawn 6 or over is discounted. Of the 5, I'd take out the shortest one, Liberty Ship, due to its rise in the weights. The others are all easing in mark and are worthy of some EW interest. Feeling Foxy could well be the one of its mark, especially as its last run can be safely ignored as it bolted on the way down to the start. It's a no bet race in terms of outrights, maybe a perm of Exacta / Trifecta, but for those wanting a bet, I suggest: Rio Sands (12/1 Ladbrokes) - 0.5pt EW Angle of Attack (13/2 SportingBet) - 1pt Win Feeling Foxy (16/1 Skybet) - 0.5pt EW Darcys Pride (14/1 William Hill) - 0.5pt EW Rio Sands / Angle of Attack / Feeling Foxy - combo Exacta / Trifecta (small stakes)
In terms of narrowing the field and focusing on the draw, I got this spot on but didn't highlight the winner. I did however say that Feeling Foxy was the best of the big prices, finishing 2nd:ok The draw factor was the key, with the first 4 home coming out of stalls 4-3-6-5. Hope you took the hint:ok Well done to Fintron for having the winner. Nice price of 6's too, went off a very well backed fav:clap

Re: Catterick Bridge Tues 5th May

cheers mate' date=' your sticked draw post came in handy there, thanks. It will also be getting used tomorrow at Chester, where low draws seem to be well fancied don't they...........[/quote'] Low draw racing prominently at Chester. However, it's such a well known bias that you rarely find that this factor hasn't been accounted for:ok