** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

SOUTHWELL Wednesday 22nd

mnason 500 south. 0.5 pts ew. needs to find a little on the bare form of things, but gradually getting better and better and can improve that shade more to go close this evening. the trip and surface look fine and so with odds at around 14/1 i think we have a good chance.

Re: SOUTHWELL Wednesday 22nd 7.20 Southwell Tiger Dream's mark is dropping sharply, leaving him potentially well treated on the pick of his three year old form. Kevin Ryan's charge finished second to Khandahar Run on his debut in a Doncaster maiden and although his career has taken a slightly different path to Henry Cecil's listed level winner, he showed that form to be no fluke, with another decent second next time out, when he had useful types in Jabal Tariq and Mangham behind at Redcar. Although he began his three year old campaign brightly with a win in a Thirsk maiden, he has never really managed to make much of an impact in the handicap scene, but his declining mark could be the catalyst to change that on this third run into his third season. A fourth to Tazeez and Steele Tango, amongst others, in a class 2 handicap at Newmarket in August last year showed he does retain some ability that could be carried into 2009, and although all runs since have been disappointing, there are a number of reasons to believe a revival could be imminent. Firstly he is now rated just 70, some 19 lbs lower than the initial handicap rating he was allotted in 2008. It is true to say a run to that mark seems beyond him now, but he is dropped down into an 0-70 here and is running up against plating level opposition. He is officially the highest rated in the field, the yard are in good form and the application of first time cheekpieces may also bring about some improvement. The way he was supported in the ring at Doncaster on his comeback run at the Lincoln meeting may also hint that he still retains some ability. 10/1 Boylesports

Re: SOUTHWELL Wednesday 22nd I'm with you on tiger's Dream too mate, will be e/w, think it's on a good mark, has been seriously underperforming though. 550: Impiris Tagula, I was told that the stable expect this one to go well again, I see there's been a few bob plunged on it today.

Re: SOUTHWELL Wednesday 22nd I thought Tiger Dream was gonna land the gamble, I was on at 12's on Betfair and the signs were looking good when it was smashed, but he just couldn't kick on could he. I watched in the bookies so didn't lay it off in running, I imagine it touched a short price. Its hard to take seeing them beaten by a horse like Punching who has no hiding place from the handicapper. Good work with Tagula, Diamond.