WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package

Burnley Joe

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker I can only find this. » 7.00pm GMT on Sunday 3rd May » €3,000 package including flight and accomodiation » The freeroll is open for the first 2000 players registered and only players who have signed up using the code "VegasFree" will qualify to win the package

• 2 weeks later...

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package Dear Keith, We have some very good news for you! In the recent Vegas Event that was held this Sunday you finished on 20th place, however none of the players that were higher up in the list had the correct sign up code tracked to their account. The conditions were following: "1. Go to www.NoiQPoker.com and create an account 2. Use signup code “Vegasfree†3. Register for the “VegasFree†Freeroll 4. Use password “eventvegas†Terms and conditions: The freeroll is open for the first 2000 players registered & only players who have signed up with the code “Vegasfree†will qualify to win the package. " This means that you are the lucky winner of our Vegas package worth €3000 in total (roughly 4000 USD) You will get to play one $1500 event and the remaining $2500 is to cover Flight + Accommodation. Once you have read this, please contact me immediately and we will send you a contract which you need to sign as soon as possible. Also, please provide me with following information: First name: Last name: Date of birth: Phone number: E-mail address: Nationality: Once again, Congratulations! If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind Regards, Fredrik NoiQ Team :clap:clap:clap:clap

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package Wow - very nice!!! How many entrants were there? Pretty good to win Vegas for 20th :loon Shows the value in following instructions :) Well done :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package

Wow - very nice!!! How many entrants were there? Pretty good to win Vegas for 20th :loon Shows the value in following instructions :) Well done :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
I Think there was well over 1500 reg Gaf 2000 max and your right about following the instructions:lol:lol

Re: WSOP Freeroll on NoiQ Poker-BAGHEIRA wins 3k package I'll say it again bags - congrats! I don't mind that all afternoon we've been lookin at flights and that i'm extremely jealous:rollin:rollin:rollin but if there is room for me n bump let us know! At this rate steves coming with you:loon:loon not that that makes me happy or anything....