Victor Chandler Daily $100 MAT

avongirl

Seems to be a daily $100 added tourney at 19.30 BST. $2+20c buy in. Lobby says open to all Garnet and Amethyst VIP levels. As far as I can see, everyone starts at Garnet level so presume open to all. :ok Garnet Rewards As a new player at Victor Chandler Poker you are immediately enrolled in the VIP Programme at the Garnet level and are immediately eligible for all Garnet specific VIP Rewards as detailed below. Rewards

Cash Back

Up to $10 per month

Tournaments

Daily $100 Money Added Tournaments

50 Cent Feeders to the $500 Money Added Tournaments

10 Action Point Feeders to the Weekly $1,000 Freeroll

20 Action Point Feeders to the Bi-monthly $2,000 Freeroll

Store Discount

None

Speciality Items

Tournament Tokens

Re: Victor Chandler Daily $100 MAT THis looks a great tournament for anyone wanting to build a bankroll at low stakes. Tonight has 48 entries (yesterday 47 and Monday 47) paying $2+20c each, so the $100 added is doubling the prize pool. Your $2.20 entry is buying you a $4 seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Victor Chandler Daily $100 MAT

Nice one RB. You've got it sussed now. :clap:ok
Thanks. I was helped out by having KK, QQ, QAs and KK as my first 4 hands :lol Was sitting with over 5k after 4 hands and never out the top 5 chip leaders. Never got rivered at all in the entire game, which helped. Only hand I actually lost in a showdown was my exit hand, and it turns out I was never ahead. My AKs went up against AA and there was an A on the board. Good night Vienna. :lol

• 1 year later...