** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

turkish cup 21-22/4

Tuesday 21 April 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Sivasspor v Fenerbahçe (18:00BST) 2.503.402.80105.13 % Details »
Hide « Sivasspor v Fenerbahçe
Wednesday 22 April 2009Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Besiktas v Ankaraspor (18:00BST) 1.454.338.00104.54 % Details »

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 SİVASSPOR Petkoviç Abdurrahman Bilica Murat S. Hayrettin Sylla Sezer İbrahim Murat E. Mehmet Kamanan T.D.: Bülent Uygun FENERBAHÇE Volkan B. Ali Bilgin Yasin Önder Carlos Kazım Deniz (Josico) Selçuk Vederson Deivid Güiza T.D.: Luis Aragones first match; 3-1 to fener.. sivas will miss only sedat and musa aydın for this game.. especially at home, sivas plays very impressive.. and there is no anyother suspended or injured player.. and sivas is ready to win and final.. fenerbahçe is very awfull condition at the moment.. edu is ijured, lugano, semih and volkan demirel is suspended, alex is injured. gökhan gönül is doubtfull and i dont think he will be fit for this game.. and emre belözoğlu wont play for this game, he is injured too.. first team player uğur boral is out of squad for this game.. 8 first team players wont play... fenerbahçe squad for this game; "Volkan Babacan, Mert Günok, Ali Bilgin, Önder, Yasin, Can, Roberto Carlos, Selçuk, Deniz, Josico, Gökhan Emreciksin, Kazım, Vederson, Gürhan, Deivid, Güiza, İlhan, Burak." sivas has to win that match 2-0 to promote final.. i dont know sivas to promote final but sivas will win that match.. sivas straight wins; 2.5 bet365

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4

sivas-fenerbahçe first match; 3-1 to fener.. sivas will miss only sedat and musa aydın for this game.. especially at home, sivas plays very impressive.. and there is no anyother suspended or injured player.. and sivas is ready to win and final.. fenerbahçe is very awfull condition at the moment.. edu is ijured, lugano, semih and volkan demirel is suspended, alex is injured. gökhan gönül is doubtfull and i dont think he will be fit for this game.. and emre belözoğlu wont play for this game, he is injured too.. first team player uğur boral is out of squad for this game.. 8 first team players wont play... fenerbahçe squad for this game; "Volkan Babacan, Mert Günok, Ali Bilgin, Önder, Yasin, Can, Roberto Carlos, Selçuk, Deniz, Josico, Gökhan Emreciksin, Kazım, Vederson, Gürhan, Deivid, Güiza, İlhan, Burak." sivas has to win that match 2-0 to promote final.. i dont know sivas to promote final but sivas will win that match.. sivas straight wins; 2.5 bet365
I'm with you shef :ok Let's get our money back after bad weekend :dude Also Fener playing sh*t away,and if you say they will miss many players then Sivas should win easy.If they need to win 2-0 maybe it's a good idea to take them with -1.5AH? Sivas -1.5 AH @4.80 bet365 great value :loon What do u think shef? What about Besiktas to win?

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 Fenerbahce is a big club with power in Turkey, even though they cannot show it this year the Cup is very important aim for them once again. The last win of the Cup is long time ago and a win of the Cup could a small cure for the very bad season. I would never go on Sivas -1,5 - they are a bunch of crap in my eyes losing deservedly against Fenerbahce in first match. Class difference is there, yes we miss many players but I dont care we will, no we must pass this round!

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 Now don't get me wrong; as a die-hard BJK fan I would love to see Fener get knocked out since they haven't won the cup in twenty-five (or six) years. And I would love to see Fener get knocked out of the cup and play the next six weeks with no ambition, no passion, no life; it definitely will be a very long six weeks for Fener if they lose two - nil tomorrow. There's nothing I want more than that ^^ scoreline. However, as my mum always says to me, 'Bet with your head, Kim; not your heart', I'm going to have to oppose both your opinions on this one as I think Fener will get at least a draw from this game and most likely, a win. Sure, on paper everything points to Sivas's victory; Sivas are yet to lose at home this season, they're playing much better football than Fener at the moment and Fener have numerous injured / suspended players for this match. However, one thing you can't look past in football is passion and hunger. Fener have nothing else to play for; absolutely nothing. If they want European football next year, the Turkish cup is their only option as I highly doubt they'll finish third in the league; no offense. Whereas Sivas have the championship and champions league spot to play for. Let's not forget that they're still leaders, albeit by one point. And if you ask the Sivas players what they would want more, the cup or the league, I highly doubt they'd say the cup. Moreover, they have a very important game this weekend against third-placed team Trabzonspor and if they lose that, their champions league spot will be in jeopardy and I'm dead certain that the Trabzons game is their priority, or it certainly should be anyway. I've waffled a little too much so I'll end it here. In conclusion, on paper, Sivas should win but I don't think that they will. Their minds and bodies (they won't tire themselves out too much) will be on the Trabzon game, I feel. So it's a risky bet, in my opinion; Sivas play better football but Fener want it more. Last thing, I do sincerely apologise in advance if Sivas win tomorrow and my post has affected your bets in a negative way. That is not my intention at all.

Last thing, I do sincerely apologise in advance if Sivas win tomorrow and my post has affected your bets in a negative way. That is not my intention at all.
Won't affect my bets as i already placed them :lol I'm going with Sivas win - medium stake and Sivas -1.5AH small stake Fener loosing plot.They had fight on the picth against Galat.,lost away this week,their morale should be low + all suspended and injured players... Anyway hope sivas win :hope GL everyone

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 Fenerbahce has still enough quality in the team, atleast it is enough for Sivasspor. Why should they be demotivated? They will, no again they must be on fire ALL fans expect them to get through this. If they wont win and wont fight over full match they are going to be critized by all fans. There is a lot of pressure on Fenerbahce players and coach, shouldn't be too difficult to not lose by 2 goals (if not score one themselves). -1,5 on Sivas is crazy and I dont expect it really.. like the draw one Kim Hyde and good luck for Besiktas to win Süper Lig (better Besiktas than Trabzon/Sivas..). :ok

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 Hmmm,just checked bet365 and today Sivaspor -1.5 AH is @3.80 when yesterday i took it with @4.80...Price is going down fast,i wonder why?:unsure Never mind -1.5AH hope Sivas just win with any result :hope Price on Sivas to win also went down to @2.10

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 you mention about '' fener wants to go final'' is it enough.. no fenerbahçe is not huge squad.. and the best players wont play.. only roberto carlos, and deivid are going to play for this game.. how josico and wederson will play it is a big question mark.. all of the defence will change.. edu, gökhan , uğur and lugano wont play.. can, önder , yasin , ali bilgin will play.. sivas has very strong attack players.. kamanan, thum, mehmet yıldız and balili.. i dont bet -1.5 but i believe that sivas is going to win..

-1,5 on Sivas is crazy and I dont expect it really.. :ok
Nothing is crazy in football Zico,nothing...Did you expect Wolfsburg to beat Bayern by 4 goals or Bochum beat Hoffenheim away by 3 goals or Dynamo Kiev PSG by 3 goals...etc?Even i didn't expect that :tongue2 Everything is possible...sometimes... ;)

Nothing is crazy in football Zico,nothing...Did you expect Wolfsburg to beat Bayern by 4 goals or Bochum beat Hoffenheim away by 3 goals or Dynamo Kiev PSG by 3 goals...etc?Even i didn't expect that :tongue2 Everything is possible...sometimes... ;)
Of course everything is possible. I never said the opposite. I just dont like the fact that Sivas is put here as a great team. They defenetely are not, the way they win their matches is just not quality. We saw how good they were in International matches.. lol.. To come to your examples, they just dont fit in here. Wolfsburg is a great compact and offensive team and they were just very effective in that match using their less chances and almost scoring all. Bayern team gave up after the fast two goals, you cannot compare these situations at all. Same with Bochum against Hoffenheim.. Hoffenheim played not bad, they had their chances but couldnt score. Again Hoffenheim is not Fenerbahce. @Shef. All those players mentioned by you were at some stage in first XI during the past years. I have no doubt that Can,Önder and Yasin are good defenders. They now have a chance to show themselves. A player as Wederson played quite successful against Chelsea in Championsleague, why should he have problems with Sivasspor, even though he had a long time without playing.. FENERBAHÇE: Volkan Babacan Ali Önder Yasin Roberto Carlos Kazım Selçuk Deniz Josico Deivid Güiza Of course some quality differnce to usual XI, but all of them are capable of defending and setting some counterattacks with Deivid and Guiza. I will definitely love my ass off if Sivas gets to final, I just hope you guys didnt stack too much on the homewin :ok

FENERBAHÇE: Volkan Babacan Ali Önder Yasin Roberto Carlos Kazım Selçuk Deniz Josico Deivid Güiza Of course some quality differnce to usual XI, but all of them are capable of defending and setting some counterattacks with Deivid and Guiza. I will definitely love my ass off if Sivas gets to final, I just hope you guys didnt stack too much on the homewin :ok
Hımm, some bench players in the defence due to missings but a defensive middle-field that can stop Sivasspor's attacking powers far away from danger zone...Remember that tough impressive home record Sivasspor always struggles at home to score easily against defensive teams that has mediocre squad even... Sivas coach announces that they want the cup as well but they have a great chance to reach the championsip in the league, first time in the club history; And that would be a shocking surprise in the league history if they manage that...Not any club reached it 'cept four top clubs; FEnerbahçe, GAlatasaray, Beşiktaş and Trabzonspor..That would bring a great fame, proud and money to the players, coach and the club..I was listening o the players' talking on Tv after the last league match and even tough they say they have a cup match ahead they're still hinting that being champs is the priority...I don't mean Turkish Cup is not important for Sivasspor but cups can be achieved for that clubs, championships cannot easily... İf they start eagar and attacking, Fenerbahçe still has some players to punish it; tough away team lacks a creative middle-fielder in the line-up... well, we'll see...Live betting for me...Might try Fener DNB if the odds rises more tough :unsure

I think Fener will get at least a draw from this game and most likely, a win.
Liked your input. You did the right thing, you were not content with only knowing 8 players gonna miss. As I said, all those players did once play in first XI, a few experienced players were still playing and that experience helped the young players. Some nice counterattacks which could easily end in a few goals, Sivas only with one real double chance in second half and that was it. Fenerbahce in final, probably against Besiktas :clap

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 Sivas did absolutely nothing to win the game. They had two shots come off the post in the space of about 10 seconds but don't let that fool you; one minute of great football can't take away eighty-nine minutes of non-hoof-it-up-the-field-and-hope-a-striker-gets-to-it-creativeness. I've watched Sivas play week in, week out for the past two years and never have they played so bad; they've always been a pass-it-to-the-player's-feet kinda team but today they just relied on long balls. Disgraceful. But you can bet your bottom dollar they won't be playing like that against Trabzon this weekend.

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 Yes zico,only two good chances Sivas.Shef good tipster,but how much time I read him pick about Fener he dont like Fenerbachce,how I know he is Galatasaray :)fun and I dont put money on this public bet.Especialy when 6-8 players dont play.Everytime final be draw. Shef,I everytime read your picks and they are good,but why you put head in public bets?:unsure

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 I've got two acca's tonight and on one of them I wrote Fener straight win and on the other I wrote Fener DNB. I know it's way too early to post any thoughts about the weekend (not to mention the wrong thread) but I do have one game which I'll be all over like a rash and that's Istanbul's victory over Hacettepe. Odds are currently 8/11 but I do believe they'll be 4/7 come Friday evening.

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 Shefs bets are good in general. The reason why I chipped in here was the reasons mentioned for the Sivas match. I hate nothing more (dont mean you shef) than if people just take public reasons for a bet (such as players missing, last LEAGUE matches were bad e.g.). Many people will follow such analysis, but they are not right and they tend to only use information which make their bet (which they think is good) look better for public and more reasonable. Personally, I dont like this of course those bets may come in but if they dont come in the howling is big ;) I followed such bets myself when I didnt wrote my own analysis about matches and nothing you can be more pissed of than an "sure bet" dont come in. Shefs pick for homewin was okay, you could put a medium stacks on it but just have a look at the development in the thread. Shef talking about a 8 missing players and good Sivas homerecord and some other guys directly talking about -1,5... Even the homewin was not as sure as many thought really (medium-small stacks). When I was a person who would chip-in in all possible football threads and chose some "bankers" from every league and I would have read this thread in a fast way the result would be the following: 1. First look 2. Fenerbahce missing players 3. Sivas home strong team 4. Sivas should win, but not sure if they win in a way to come to next round 5. Sivas homewin again and -1,5 Stop here now, as an observer I would now think if people even back the handicap, I can bet big stacks on homewin because it is obvious. Here we miss the reasons why the oppenent team could win so that the observer could estimate the outcome easier or atleast estimate the risk for his bet. Only criticism from my side, or better some idea of improvement ;)

Re: turkish cup 21-22/4 BEŞİKTAŞ Hakan S.Kurtuluş Gökhan Zan Sivok İbrahim Ãœzülmez Ekrem Dağ Uğur Cisse Serdar Özkan Holosko Bobo TD: Mustafa Denizli ANKARASPOR Senecky Ömer Erhan Ediz Baki Murat Tosun Hürriyet Adem Theo Mehmet Çakır Konate TD: Aykut Kocaman it is raining so much in istanbul at the moment.. and i think it will go on to rain while match is being played.. beşiktaş 3-1 won first match in ankara.. today nobre is injured, zapotochny and ibrahim toraman is suspended for this game.. beşiktaş has to think eskişehir match at the weekend.. it will be very difficult game and beşiktaş doesnt think to score.. they wanna protect the score of first match.. ankara has not good strikers.. best striker özer hurmacı injured.. i dont think that ankara believe to promote in istanbul so much.. under 2,5 ; 1.85 betsson