Calling Footie Fans 10 mins time on RedKings

Dreamkiller

Re: Calling Footie Fans 10 mins time on RedKings Oh boy !!! - I don't think this sort of thing ever runs lol ....... Please wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Tanya' Tanya: Welcome to Live Chat, My name is Tanya, How may I assist you ? Colin Fortey: can u c my query pls Tanya: May I have your username please Colin Fortey: Torrescoress Tanya: one moment please Colin Fortey: k Tanya: i am sorry you was given this information, unfortunately we do not know how many players this tournament has a minimum for Colin Fortey: quality Colin Fortey: thats a joke to be honest Colin Fortey: it doesnt say a minimum on the tournament page !!!!!!! Tanya: we are very sorry, but all Tournaments have a different minimum amount of players and we do not have access to this information Colin Fortey: every other site puts that info on the lobby page for that tournament ........ Colin Fortey: I don't think i'll bother again ...... Tanya: I am sorry about it Tanya: we can pass this to the relevant department, and i can certainly understand your frustrations Colin Fortey: np not your fault .... cya ....oh perhaps they could email with an answer :) Tanya: sure Colin Fortey: thx bye