Bulgarian APFG 17-20/4

Friday 17 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Slavia Sofia (14:00BST) 2.32 3.30 2.90 107.89 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Plovdiv v Slavia Sofia
Belasitsa Petrich v Botev Plovdiv (15:00BST) 1.04 1.04 1.04 288.46 % Details »
Hide « Belasitsa Petrich v Botev Plovdiv
Litex Lovech v Levski Sofia (16:00BST) 2.60 3.30 2.62 106.86 % Details »
Hide « Litex Lovech v Levski Sofia
Saturday 18 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Lokomotiv Sofia v Cherno More Varna (11:00BST) 1.90 3.30 4.20 106.49 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Sofia v Cherno More Varna
Sliven v Vihren Sandanski (14:00BST) 1.65 3.75 5.00 107.27 % Details »
Hide « Sliven v Vihren Sandanski
Spartak Vn v Pernik (15:00BST) 1.65 3.60 4.75 109.44 % Details »
Hide « Spartak Vn v Pernik
CSKA Sofia v Pirin Blagoevgrad (17:00BST) 1.16 6.50 15.00 107.77 % Details »
Hide « CSKA Sofia v Pirin Blagoevgrad
Monday 20 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Mezdra v Chernomorets B (14:00BST) 2.25 3.25 2.90 109.70 % Details »

Re: Bulgarian APFG 17-20/4

Litex Lovech v Levski Sofia (16:00BST) 2.60 3.30 2.62
Very interesting game. Both teams lost in the last round. The situation in both club are very difficult. If Levski loose they will loose their ambitions for the title and probably their coach. If Litex loose, for them will be very difficult to claim UEFA Cup place through the League, and also will lose their coach. For Levski not available are Rabeh - CD first team regular probably the best defender in the squad, Milanov - RB also first team regular IMO also very important player, Joazinio - RW also an important player and Benzukan - CD not a first team player. For Litex the main absense will be their capitain Popov(to the end of the season). As I said already, very tough game. The draw is most reasonable, but I will take a HW with small stake and reason is the missing of the half regular defence of Levski
Sliven v Vihren Sandanski (14:00BST) 1.65 3.75 5.00
The situation for the home team becomes dangerous, as they become very close to the relegation zone and after 7 defeats in row it's time for a win. They show very nice football in the first half of the season, which they lost in the second half. The reasons for this are not only footballs IMO. They have a very good team. Vihren made 2 wins in a row, this is too much for them. The pick HW for me with 8/10 stake.
Spartak Vn v Pernik (15:00BST) 1.65 3.60 4.75
Here we have relegation battle. The winner of this match will have more bigger chances for avoiding relegation. The home factor ic important. The other fact for me here is the football, which is played from the home team. In the second half of the season they are playing very nice football IMO and were not lucky in some games in the spring. The away team also play good football, but mostly at home. HW with 8/10

Re: Bulgarian APFG 17-20/4 completely agree with hartion on Sliven Vihren Vihren won 2 games, played on a table not on the pitch, now they should lose, because the situation at Sliven is bad, many loses in a row. So 8/10 on HW. Botev guests at Belasica, not offered by bookies, if any locals offer that, take it full stake - AW. Bulgarian local- 1,05 and min 5 games. Slould be over game too. A banker i see is CSKA on 1,15, they will seek for revenge from Pirin, who eliminated them in the Cup

Litex Lovech v Levski Sofia (16:00BST) 2.60 3.30 2.62 106.86 %
After 0-3 at hime vs loko sf, dont think Levski will have any chances vs Litex as away team. Its true that bout teams are in difficult situation, but i think levski are tottaly demoralised. Im expecting borring match, w/o manny goals. 0-0, 0-1. Anyway, GL to Levski.

Mezdra v Chernomorets B (14:00BST) 2.25 3.25 2.90
There is a info, that the home team players are mot received their salary for a long time. Other thing for me for this match is that Chernomorets will want the win for their coach, who is former NT player Balakov. He has a great ambitions for the team, and if he want to cover these ambitions at least his team must make something against teams like Loko Mezdra. Loko are playing for nothing to the end of the season, they are sure that will avoid relegation and the fact that they may be have and money problems let me think that this match will X2 or maybe 2.

Mezdra v Chernomorets B (14:00BST) 2.25 3.25 2.90
There is a info, that the home team players are mot received their salary for a long time. Other thing for me for this match is that Chernomorets will want the win for their coach, who is former NT player Balakov. He has a great ambitions for the team, and if he want to cover these ambitions at least his team must make something against teams like Loko Mezdra. Loko are playing for nothing to the end of the season, they are sure that will avoid relegation and the fact that they may be have and money problems let me think that this match will X2 or maybe 2.
Good preview! :ok Yet, my opinion is, if anyone is betting, they should cover with the draw, as for 20 straight games now, there is no draw in the Bulgarian A PFG, and on the other hand, Chernomorets is the team with the most draws - 8. Another thing is, they are drawless in 7 games on the road. Good luck to all of you, I'm putting mimimum stakes on HT/FT Home/Draw. :drums

Good preview! :ok Yet, my opinion is, if anyone is betting, they should cover with the draw, as for 20 straight games now, there is no draw in the Bulgarian A PFG, and on the other hand, Chernomorets is the team with the most draws - 8. Another thing is, they are drawless in 7 games on the road. Good luck to all of you, I'm putting mimimum stakes on HT/FT Home/Draw. :drums
FT 1-1 Yet, it was away/draw HT/FT, so... :eek

Re: Bulgarian APFG 17-20/4 Midweek fixtures that i think are ok. Botev - Sliven at Paddypower, the only bookie that offers that game on 1.66. Balkanbet offers it on 1.3 on screen but when you try to bet is 1.1. So Botev needs this one, the same thing like previous two wins against Belasica and Mezdra, may be Botev will relegate but info from various sources go to HW. Sliven 6 loses and 1 win after the winter pause, much better side but HW with 6/10 Bankers for midweek are: Loko Sf @1.15, Cska 1.15, Chernomorets 1.1, Levski, Such a kombo is about @2.5

Loko Sofia 1-2 Loko Plovdiv :wall Last time I bet on Bulgarian football - too corrupt :(
Lokomotiv Sofia have a problems sometimes to find a motivation against teams like Lokomotiv Plovdiv.
You're both right. The pitch was alwful, but with Loko Sf's style of play (a lot of passes by air) this was not supposed to be a problem. Anyway, Loko Pd outplayed them on the one side, and then again, Loko Sf were on a fantastic run, wich soon or later was to end. Still, 1-2 is surprising result and Loko Pd are not to be underestimated. ;) For today's game, I think Sliven could snatch this to secure their own game in the 'A PFG' next year. The value is definately X2 or Sliven DNB. :D If Botev are going to relegation, they won't need a lot of points, but they can sure sell games. :$

You're both right. The pitch was alwful, but with Loko Sf's style of play (a lot of passes by air) this was not supposed to be a problem. Anyway, Loko Pd outplayed them on the one side, and then again, Loko Sf were on a fantastic run, wich soon or later was to end. Still, 1-2 is surprising result and Loko Pd are not to be underestimated. ;) For today's game, I think Sliven could snatch this to secure their own game in the 'A PFG' next year. The value is definately X2 or Sliven DNB. :D If Botev are going to relegation, they won't need a lot of points, but they can sure sell games. :$
One more thing to add. In the bulgarian bookmaker, Eurofootball, which is THE ONLY LEGIT one here, the odds for home win in the morning were 1,25. Later they went up at 1,3. Currently - 1,35 3,85 4,35 ;) Hope that helps somebody to save their money. Clear 'no bet' for me, but again, the value is on X2... yet. :zzz