Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa

AL-Manama - Isa Town both teams play for nothing and the problem with AL-Manama today they will use some of the under 18 players becuase there is nothing to play for and the fight Isa Town team show last game make them with some chances today to get something from this game hopefully . Isa Town x2 Crazy Value for me or +1.5 in Ibc I see Al-Najma - Al-Rifa I cant see who will stop team like Al-Rifa here , and with the players they have they sure my number one team in Bahrain to win the league this year . Al-Najma play for nothing and they miss the best main player today and his name ( rashed jamal ) Al-Najma play for nothing and season over for them I see easy away win 0-2 or 0-3 btw , no home advantage in Bahrain league and all games play in same stadium :) Gl for us today people

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa some strange news here about Al-Najma - Al-Rifa game , Al-Najma asked to move the game 24 hours as 6 main players stay in hospital and from eating indian food and cant play the game and the demand got refused and the game will play today this i hope good for us now :)

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa

So' date='in your opinion this match I can play for a big stake?[/quote'] i dont know what big stake mean for you friend becuase i dont have big money to play on if i have your money i will sure try but i dont have big money i have normal work and not big salary to bet big

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa You don't understand me.I know that everyone play for different stake,and for someone big stakes is 5$,but for another person big stake is 1000$...It's natural for me.I want to ask that this match in your opinion is sure and value or no...

You don't understand me.I know that everyone play for different stake' date='and for someone big stakes is 5$,but for another person big stake is 1000$...It's natural for me.I want to ask that this match in your opinion is sure and value or no...[/quote'] for me yes for sure will be easy win for Al-Rifa and with this news make it more sure they will win 0-2 or 0-3

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa Hi Soria, I ve been following your picks for a while and its impressive how much value one can get in those leagues. Would you mind if I would write a preview about your Al Rifa pick based on your information on another side, that other people can benefit from it as well? I am not intending to steal anything from you and I would clarify my source of course. If you dont agree, I wont write a preview. Best regards

Hi Soria, I ve been following your picks for a while and its impressive how much value one can get in those leagues. Would you mind if I would write a preview about your Al Rifa pick based on your information on another side, that other people can benefit from it as well? I am not intending to steal anything from you and I would clarify my source of course. If you dont agree, I wont write a preview. Best regards
:welcome to PL :ok, and as for your question you could call other tipsters to register at punter´s lounge and give us their suggestions and previews, anyway welcome in here :ok

Hi Soria, I ve been following your picks for a while and its impressive how much value one can get in those leagues. Would you mind if I would write a preview about your Al Rifa pick based on your information on another side, that other people can benefit from it as well? I am not intending to steal anything from you and I would clarify my source of course. If you dont agree, I wont write a preview. Best regards
yes friend i like to share all opinoon as the end we all can find winners i like please to read becuase we all help

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa about the values on these leagues i would say yes sometimes there is some but most of games in these leagues are bad play and from the odds bookies offer they make us thing its games big bankers but i dont agree

friend your post was number one to replay to me so you are here for reason and i think i know this reason :)

friend your post was number one to replay to me so you are here for reason and i think i know this reason :)
Well, I havent posted a preview about it. However, i have faith in you for some reason and I am not mistaken too often in that regard :) I staked 5% off my stack on Away -1 @ 2.2 odds with Bet365. If it wins, you are my No.1 buddy and my vacation is covered as well xD Best regards

Well, I havent posted a preview about it. However, i have faith in you for some reason and I am not mistaken too often in that regard :) I staked 5% off my stack on Away -1 @ 2.2 odds with Bet365. If it wins, you are my No.1 buddy and my vacation is covered as well xD Best regards
Actually, u might have ended up paying for ur bookie's holiday...:(

FT: Al Najma Manama 1-0 Al Riffa Izi won bet-good joke:eyes Never again...:@
Hi mate - I really don't get people like yourself. You came in, saw a "sure-fire" banker, which lost in the end (WHICH HAPPENS ON A REGULAR BASIS), and have a go at the person who gave the tip. Profitable betting is a marathon, not a sprint. BTW, it would be nice to post something constructive, not just asking how sure this or that is before you burst into anger.:spank

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa Al Ahli Manama i see al ahli beat busaiteen and see nice value bet in 11/10 for big home team play on bwin i take. in this game the home team is very strong Al Ahli win past 3 of 4 in this game in home. last term 1-0. Al Ahli not lose at home since may last year. busaiteen can win away but when it comes to big home team they can lose so i think al ahli is more than good for win here friends. Al Ahli Manama sorry for my bad english.

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa unfair results last night :( I saw all and Al Riffa was one side game all the 90 mintues and in mintue 95 lost becuase the ******* Ref gave big mistake very very unfair and unlucky this score at the end

Hi mate - I really don't get people like yourself. You came in, saw a "sure-fire" banker, which lost in the end (WHICH HAPPENS ON A REGULAR BASIS), and have a go at the person who gave the tip. Profitable betting is a marathon, not a sprint. BTW, it would be nice to post something constructive, not just asking how sure this or that is before you burst into anger.:spank
Agreed, Tulenos. Lost a bunch on it as well, but that happens. One cant expect the Bahrain market to be full of bankers, while Europe isnt. Soccer works everywhere the same. Keep up the good work, Soria. Best regards

Al Ahli Manama i see al ahli beat busaiteen and see nice value bet in 11/10 for big home team play on bwin i take. in this game the home team is very strong Al Ahli win past 3 of 4 in this game in home. last term 1-0. Al Ahli not lose at home since may last year. busaiteen can win away but when it comes to big home team they can lose so i think al ahli is more than good for win here friends. Al Ahli Manama sorry for my bad english.
im sorry but im against you and i see Busaiteen +0.25 should come . this team have good experince now from playing some asian and arab games and i dont know why they will lose this game ?

Re: Bahrain league 14/4/09 Al-Najma - Al-Rifa Al Muharraq - East Riffa x2 some value here ,Al Muharraq sure the best team in bahrain but with players they sold made them more or less tired open team at the back and team in good run like East Riffa can upset them East Riffa x2 or East Riffa +1 not bad

Al Ahli Manama i see al ahli beat busaiteen and see nice value bet in 11/10 for big home team play on bwin i take. in this game the home team is very strong Al Ahli win past 3 of 4 in this game in home. last term 1-0. Al Ahli not lose at home since may last year. busaiteen can win away but when it comes to big home team they can lose so i think al ahli is more than good for win here friends. Al Ahli Manama sorry for my bad english.
Al Ahli 1-0 Busaiteen very good friends i hope you win with me. sorry soria unlucky.