Poker News Redkings $1000 added

i'm lucky

• 1 month later...

Red Kings $1000 added Been a lot of talk about this in the Team MTT Challenge threads, but just doing a search, seems we dont have a mention of it in the Poker Tourneys forum. Password is openly (officially) published on Poekrnews. $1000 added, entry pretty low. It is not restricted to players who sign up through pokernews.

The fantastic PokerNews Weekly Series at RedKings Poker continues featuring $1,000 added tourneys with buy-ins ranging from $1.10 to $5.50. This Series is exclusive to PokerNews players so you will need the following to be eligible… A Red Kings Poker via PokerNews account and a minimum deposit. Players can buy-in to the tourney of their choice by heading to the RedKings Poker lobby and looking under the ‘Scheduled’ and ‘Regular’ tabs for the heading ‘The PokerNews Weekly’. Passwords will be required to complete entry. These passwords will be released in this article, as well as the original launch article three hours prior to the start of every tournament. The final three $1,000 added tournaments will run as follows… May 18 - $1.10 buy-in May 25 - $2.20 buy-in June 1 - $5.50 buy-in Your Monday’s just suddenly got hotter thanks to PokerNews and RedKings Poker!
64 entries in tonights so far ($1+10c buy in with $1000 added!)

Re: Red Kings $1000 added

Been a lot of talk about this in the Team MTT Challenge threads, but just doing a search, seems we dont have a mention of it in the Poker Tourneys forum.
:ok thread dropped on to page 3 Sorry, hadn't realised this was a weekly game, I'll add it in. Presume buy-in varies week to week?

Re: Red Kings $1000 added

:ok thread dropped on to page 3 Sorry, hadn't realised this was a weekly game, I'll add it in. Presume buy-in varies week to week?
May 18 - $1.10 buy-in May 25 - $2.20 buy-in June 1 - $5.50 buy-in No games (yet) planned beyond 1st June. I'm going ok - 8th of 52 left :hope