Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

morlspin

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

What are your opinions regarding buy-in vs bankroll now that we have some $200+ ? Keeping it small or go for larger buy-ins?
I'd say to look for the $11 - $22 tourneys with added value' date=' and end this thing this week :ok[/quote'] Thanks Samba. I could use input from some more people before choosing tonight's game though :\

Thanks Samba. I could use input from some more people before choosing tonight's game though :\
How about the WH Super Series tonight? $8,25 buyin with decent added value? If you end up high you could end the challenge tonight :ok

....as i feel it will have a big impact on our bankroll. Why can't i edit my own posts after i posted them...?
PL have (at my request) removed the ability to edit posts in this forum. Last week there was a declaration which was edited after the event - I thought the easiest way to deal with it was if players couldnt edit their declarations.

How about the WH Super Series tonight? $8' date='25 buyin with decent added value? If you end up high you could end the challenge tonight :ok[/quote'] I don't have a Will Hill account, but with all the buzz about them i just might get one :tongue2 (but not tonight) For the world i can't see why anyone would edit their declarations :( But it's a simple and effective solution to block edit function :ok Feeling fine about anything up to $50 so no worries :ok

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Hi team, I'm going to be busy for a while it seems now tonight, hopefully one of you guys will be able to step in and play? I've stuck a load of Gtd tourneys in the daily thread if you want to play any of those :ok I'll just fill in where and when for my next game. I should be back on after 11-ish, so if nobody has stepped in by then then I will just play a SnG somewhere.

Hi team, I'm going to be busy for a while it seems now tonight, hopefully one of you guys will be able to step in and play? I've stuck a load of Gtd tourneys in the daily thread if you want to play any of those :ok I'll just fill in where and when for my next game. I should be back on after 11-ish, so if nobody has stepped in by then then I will just play a SnG somewhere.
I can play.....if anyone else wants to play go ahead....I'll play if no one appears by 7pm TQM

Hooloovoo...I noticed you were looking at this thread...if you want to play, go ahead and say so....I've got a few Tournies on anyway!:ok TQM
Well, no time for a few hours and playing the 32red bounty later tonight... But if i have time then no problems, i can play... Let's check later :ok

Well, no time for a few hours and playing the 32red bounty later tonight... But if i have time then no problems, i can play... Let's check later :ok
I'll go with the assumption that you're going to play......I've no intention of playing anything after 8:30pm apart from BTB Good luck TQM

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please I'm not sure who's away in Vegas, and when, but here's a draft for the coming week. Shout up if you need to switch :ok Mon 29th Jun - matty Tue 30th Jun - tqm Wed 1st Jul - hooloovoo Thu 2nd Jul - samba Fri 3rd Jul - joe Sat 4th Jul - gaz Sun 5th Jul - gremlin Mon 6th Jul - morl

I'm not sure who's away in Vegas, and when, but here's a draft for the coming week. Shout up if you need to switch :ok Mon 29th Jun - matty Tue 30th Jun - tqm Wed 1st Jul - hooloovoo Thu 2nd Jul - samba Fri 3rd Jul - joe Sat 4th Jul - gaz Sun 5th Jul - gremlin Mon 6th Jul - morl
I'm okay for tomorrow!:ok I've got a busy golfing week next week so won't be able to manage Tuesday or Thursday...appreciate if I didn't get tagged against these days!:ok TQM

I'm not sure who's away in Vegas, and when, but here's a draft for the coming week. Shout up if you need to switch :ok Mon 29th Jun - matty Tue 30th Jun - tqm Wed 1st Jul - hooloovoo Thu 2nd Jul - samba Fri 3rd Jul - joe Sat 4th Jul - gaz Sun 5th Jul - gremlin Mon 6th Jul - morl
Is Morls back from Vegas?:unsure I'm sure Burnley Joe will play if a sub is required!:hope TQM