Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

morlspin

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please Well done of cashing last night geordiegaz!! Sure we wont lose too much ground if we miss out tomorrow, just feel theres going to be a few too many :beerin aspers tonight. im off all next week so if any gaps need pulling let me know :ok

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please

I can play the Gnuf game tomorrow (tuesday) if everyone is ok with that?
I'd say go for it mate. I've asked morls (twice) to put up what days people are playing but as yet he hasn't! :eyes I also recommended that we urge players to play the 2 or 3 table sng's on stars/devilfish/boss sites as these games are quite soft and give us a better chance of cashing and in turn boosting the bnkroll. I'd say if we played 10 of these games then I'd expect at least 3 cashes so I think it may be a good strategy to use!

I'd say go for it mate. I've asked morls (twice) to put up what days people are playing but as yet he hasn't! :eyes I also recommended that we urge players to play the 2 or 3 table sng's on stars/devilfish/boss sites as these games are quite soft and give us a better chance of cashing and in turn boosting the bnkroll. I'd say if we played 10 of these games then I'd expect at least 3 cashes so I think it may be a good strategy to use!
Theres a few things going on in my life a little more important than this ya no! ill post up the days people are playing on in few mins or so, hope thats ok

Re: Team Northeast.....team talk and tactics in here please makes more sense to leave me out for awhile and let morl play. Not playing good at all atm, so better to take some time away from it maybe :unsure and, i have played 3 times already

makes more sense to leave me out for awhile and let morl play. Not playing good at all atm, so better to take some time away from it maybe :unsure and, i have played 3 times already
I DONT allow quitters in my team mate:spank I have faith in you and so do the rest of your team mates, so get your head together, play like you've never played before and wipe the floor with the opposition! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!:ok

I DONT allow quitters in my team mate:spank I have faith in you and so do the rest of your team mates, so get your head together, play like you've never played before and wipe the floor with the opposition! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!:ok
NEVER meant to quit, just the fact that i've played 3 already, making room for other team members to catch up in number of games played :ok The results have been under my expactations so far but 3 tourneys isn't alot

Theres a few things going on in my life a little more important than this ya no!
your getting stroppy in ya old age!! :tongue2 wednesday is good for me, although sure I'd told Mrs GG I was taking her out! :unsure