** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april )

Tuesday 7 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Nagoya v Newcastle Jets (11:00BST) 1.57 4.00 6.50 104.02 % Details »
Hide « Nagoya v Newcastle Jets
Ulsan v Beijing Guoan (11:00BST) 2.37 3.40 3.50 100.09 % Details »
Hide « Ulsan v Beijing Guoan
Saba Battery v Pakhtakor (12:30BST) 2.20 3.30 3.20 107.01 % Details »
Hide « Saba Battery v Pakhtakor
SAFFC v Kashima Antlers (12:30BST) 9.50 5.50 1.30 105.63 % Details »
Hide « SAFFC v Kashima Antlers
Shanghai Shenhua v Suwon (13:00BST) 2.25 3.40 3.35 103.71 % Details »
Hide « Shanghai Shenhua v Suwon
Al-Jazira v Ittihad Jeddah (16:00BST) 2.25 3.30 3.00 108.08 % Details »
Hide « Al-Jazira v Ittihad Jeddah
Umm-Salal v Esteghlal (17:00BST) 2.55 3.25 2.75 106.35 % Details »
Hide « Umm-Salal v Esteghlal
Al-Hilal v Al-Ahli (18:35BST) 1.72 3.50 5.50 104.65 % Details »
Hide « Al-Hilal v Al-Ahli
Wednesday 8 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Shandong Luneng v Seoul (08:30BST) 2.37 3.40 3.25 102.29 % Details »
Hide « Shandong Luneng v Seoul
Persepolis v Al-Gharafa (09:00BST) 1.61 3.50 5.50 108.66 % Details »
Hide « Persepolis v Al-Gharafa
Central Coast v Kawasaki Frontale (11:00BST) 2.80 3.40 2.20 110.58 % Details »
Hide « Central Coast v Kawasaki Frontale
Gamba v Sriwijaya (11:00BST) 1.10 9.00 17.00 107.90 % Details »
Hide « Gamba v Sriwijaya
Pohang Steelers v Tianjin Teda (11:00BST) 1.57 4.00 6.50 104.02 % Details »
Hide « Pohang Steelers v Tianjin Teda
Bunyodkor v Sepahan (14:00BST) 1.66 3.50 4.75 109.62 % Details »
Hide « Bunyodkor v Sepahan
Sharjah v Al-Shabab (16:20BST) 3.20 3.30 2.10 109.17 % Details »
Hide « Sharjah v Al-Shabab
Ettifaq v Al-Shabab (18:00BST) 1.90 3.40 3.60 109.57 % Details »

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) Al-Jazira v Ittihad Jeddah Not sure if many agree with my crazy opinioin but I see home win here , Ittihad players very tired and no rest for them and again they travel to UAE and will have hard time for sure and with this poor defence they have I see them eating some goals and lose at the end 2-1 or 3-1 or 3-2

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) Saba Battery v Pakhtakor maybe no serious reason to place bet here but I like Saba battery to win here at home , they just won last league game in iran and they have good motivation to win this . pakhtakor not that good like many years ago and i cant give this big trust i did many years ago

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april )

it is very nice to see someone have opinion about these competitions' date=' great mate and thanks for some info !:ok[/quote'] NP mate , but seem not many people like to be involved in ths fourm :$ why not many write here ?

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) BTW, Al Ahli are first in their league and their Czech manager stated that the owners really want the team to do well both in the league and the champions league. Al Ahli seems to be one of the better organised sides. The manager is Ivan Hasek who a lot of people in the Czech Republic want as a new boss of the national team or even the big boss of the federation thanks to his reputation - and he is known to do well with teams even on a shoestring, which is not the case here. I'd agree with backing them to get a draw here at least.

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) Saturday

BTW' date=' Al Ahli are first in their league and their Czech manager stated that the owners really want the team to do well both in the league and the champions league. Al Ahli seems to be one of the better organised sides. The manager is Ivan Hasek who a lot of people in the Czech Republic want as a new boss of the national team or even the big boss of the federation thanks to his reputation - and he is known to do well with teams even on a shoestring, which is not the case here. I'd agree with backing them to get a draw here at least.[/quote'] I agree with you here but we must be carefull when they play in Saudi arabia stadim in front of 50,000 beside Al Hilal new manager . but overall Al Hilal should be tired and by the way they have next Saturday the league final game and they must win , so this should put them under more pressure and all here indicate for small Value on Al Ahli x2(sure not big )

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) SAFFC v Kashima Antlers anything less than kashima win by two goals and more even will be not logic for me , they are going to be in full control and should score goals to win important three points with goals here . home team from singapore will show serious fight and maybe surprise some of scoring first then we will see full time 1-3 or 1-4 or 0-3 or 0-5 . i think if they lose this by many goals they can get more money for sure :)

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) Sharjah v Al-Shabab I like the teams who play without pressure like UAE team here who have nothing to lose and this can make them show the best game finaly . despite what i said about this advantage im still scared to trust them blind and i see small value on them to avoid lose here . but not big need to bet

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) Ettifaq v Al-Shabab i like this game lots becuase we will see hero fast play from both teams . home team will attack from all positions and Al Shabab will do the fast counters and can score anytime and be up first . over 2.25 very good bet and Saudi team small advantage to win at the end

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) Persepolis v Al-Gharafa Qatar teams always give you money when it comes to bet :) they have poor record in asia and make bookies lose lots but this team Al Gharrafa have very good players and fast strikers and can surprise Iran champions and make them looking hard for draw and then start think to win . another over 2.5 for me at the end as both teams should score

I feel crazy as Im the only write and reply here ' date=' lol :)[/quote'] You are good mate. Becose my poor english a only read but a folow your picks and I make some money today. Please continue with your good work

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) maybe somebodey can help me here guys . I been told when i have 50 post and more I can send email to other members , but now I have 51 post and i still cant send anything :( any help plz

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) As you can see this is my first post, so I cannot help you in this one. But I want to thank you for your usefull tips. Especially for that over 2.5 at Al-Majd you gave yesterday! Thanks and keep up with this good work!

maybe somebodey can help me here guys . I been told when i have 50 post and more I can send email to other members , but now I have 51 post and i still cant send anything :( any help plz
Normally that's true. I think it's a question of hours untill it works to send pm's.;)

Any idea about FC Seoul game? I am thinking of betting on them this morning!
That is very fair game and even for me so when Asian give line DNB was just fair and very very tiny advantage for Seoul to win . you see when no value or mistakes from Asian no need to bet , i always look for Value bets and bookies mistakes

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) I don't know much about these two, but from what I saw in statistics, it seems they are close enough teams from the value point of view. So taking fan's support into account, I've placed small stack on HW. I hope to win. If not, no big deal... :eek

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) I know and usually folow that forum... bakrac, there are some good tipsters there, with solid explanations. One of them is beri_heng V. Just ignore these good luck bro and everything will be easier. And also don't pay attention to "inside tips" :)

I know and usually folow that forum... bakrac, there are some good tipsters there, with solid explanations. One of them is beri_heng V. Just ignore these good luck bro and everything will be easier. And also don't pay attention to "inside tips" :)
thnks mate

I don't know much about these two, but from what I saw in statistics, it seems they are close enough teams from the value point of view. So taking fan's support into account, I've placed small stack on HW. I hope to win. If not, no big deal... :eek
My bet was from my instinct, this time it works, host team won 2-0 and my bet at doxxbet, 2.40 odd is a winning one. GL all!

Re: Asian Champions League ( 7-8 april ) Taintin Jeda look a reasonale bet to me against the steelers. Jeda have a chance to qualify and have won their last 3 Chinese super league games. On the other hand Steelers have failed to win in their last 6. Small wager at 5/1 and main bet on AH+0.5.+1 at evens