** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Whats the problem with the NITS?

chatoman

Hi people... i guess im just steaming right now I have played for a long time and you can say my type of play is not conventional, or just too LAGGY, who knows, im not a book player. I was playing the BTB tonight and all of a sudden some guy began with the name calling, after that another BTB nitty seconded him and then a third one.... whats the problem with those tight passive players? Just because i dont play only group A hands (god knows what that is) or group B hands (same as before) it just means im a donk? I didnt even respond to that.... i just told him... YOU DONT WANT TO GO THERE. As long as i know... the best players in the world are not tight... not even close!!!!, maybe HARRINGTON and he wrote the book to all the wannabes out there who follow every word he says. (Hes a shark of course... but he is one thing, and the readers are another thing.. he also has a great reading ability and a massive ammount of agression preflop when he decides to play a hand) So... i just want to know what do you people think.... i write this here because i respect a lot of players in here and i have talked with some players here who i think are great players in the low stakes that we play. (Of course... we have THE MOLE on the high stakes, who is a great white, but he doesnt play MTTs) Anyway.. i might not get an answer but i needed to write something somewhere Regards

Re: Whats the problem with the NITS?

Agree to many nits about lol' date=' iam used to being called names at the table but if we all played ak aa etc then poker would be boring![/quote'] Yup.. totally. BTW, i dont have anything against the tight players, is just how they play, i just hate when they think they play perfect poker and anyone that plays diferently is a donk, muppet, etc.

Re: Whats the problem with the NITS? A decent player will never abuse a bad player in the chat box, because they understand that they want people to play poorly against them - in general I think that those that get worked up in the chat box and abuse players for being "bad" are usually worse players. When sopmeone gets worked up in the chat box with me, I know I'm probably doing something right and frustrating them :)

A decent player will never abuse a bad player in the chat box, because they understand that they want people to play poorly against them - in general I think that those that get worked up in the chat box and abuse players for being "bad" are usually worse players. When sopmeone gets worked up in the chat box with me, I know I'm probably doing something right and frustrating them :)
This.

A decent player will never abuse a bad player in the chat box, because they understand that they want people to play poorly against them - in general I think that those that get worked up in the chat box and abuse players for being "bad" are usually worse players. When sopmeone gets worked up in the chat box with me, I know I'm probably doing something right and frustrating them :)
i agree 90% of the time but if you are playing omaha hi lo and they call or raise with nothing then hit runner runner to clean up it is very hard not to let them know

Re: Whats the problem with the NITS? I tend to table select when I play cash games (not too regularly!) and make sure I sit with at least 1 or 2 donators at the table. One thing that does get under my skin is players who continually berate these donators in chat when they get lucky and suck out on them. Let them feel good about themselves and do it again... If you start banging on the fish tank, you'll scare away all the fish! Saying that, I know how hard it is not to slate the b*****ds sometimes!:rollin

Best to ignore the idiots or do what i do sometimes. After you fleece them for a big pot' date='type in "i am new,did i do wrong?" They love that one :ok:lol[/quote'] hehehe... i have used this one, i guess i was just on a bad mood on saturday :rollin