World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april )

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Hi Caveman, I don't see the logic in posting somebody elses thoughts from a different forum? :unsure If it were stats like previous head to heads or team news then it's worth posting!

found this preview in another forum, as I see a draw as possible outcome thought some folks here are perhaps also interested: Ecuador 2 - Paraguay 2 (Most interesting game of the round. Ecuador's home field has really short, natural grass that makes it easy to play quick, counterattacking soccer. Both teams have tall, strong players that will either try to seal Paraguay's qualification or get Ecuador back into the top 4-5. Even though Ecuador plays really well at home, Paraguay is just too consistent and incredibly hard to beat for me to predict Ecuador will come away with 3 points. If the team representing the land from the middle of our planet were versing any other team but Paraguay,Bra,and Arg, I'd pick Ecuador as the winner...hands-down.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) All picks should contain clearly a)the online bookmaker you used (not local) b)the stake you used c)the odds you took and d)the pick. Analysis for each pick should EVERYBODY do. There is a lot of people here with good sight and info, but i cant trust a person who just make bet with no analysis. Mcfly and Meatman are wery good at this, and we all should follow their way to post their bets. If you not know good English please use any web translator and paste it here so as that all members can see why he likes this pick (even in false English grammar) the best is: http://translate.google.com/

this is my thoughts...

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april )

Hi Caveman, I don't see the logic in posting somebody elses thoughts from a different forum? :unsure If it were stats like previous head to heads or team news then it's worth posting!
sorry had to mention this guy is quite sharp better, followed his pick several weeks now and seems like he is one of those 5% who win permanently, but if mods want me to delete this post, no problem, only wanted to introduce an opinion on a match, which finds hardly any betters in this forum :ok

im going for.... Latvia -1.5 HC @ 1,7 Malta not to score @ 1,52 S. Arabia @ 1,35 England 1 @ 1,45 Moldova not to score @ 1,7 totall coef. 8.59 not bad i think :)
Thnx man, I did the same but also with France and Italy win. Combo: 10 euro result: 104 euros :clap :hope Good luck !

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) I really like Belarus to do the business against Kazakhstan. Captain Alexander Hleb should be playing for them and he will improve a passing game that already gave England problems in Minsk without him. I think their game works better away from home as well.

Can't believe nobody has said Estonia, the last game was 2-2. Armenia got lucky they were given a goal but the ball didn't even go over the line. I think the odds on them are good.
read my post above:ok

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Estonia @2.1 We are desperate to win this match. Everybody saw that referee gifted a goal to Armenia and we lost 2 points because of that. And the pitch is far from good, what should give an edge to home team. Still a duff game for Estonia but if we don't concede then should take the three points. Anybody backing Israel against Greece?

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Hello everybody I am new here and would like to share some thoughts with you... First of all TURKEY... I think that in the home game La Furia Roja did not really outplay Turkey by a big margin and considering the fact that Turkey is very good at home i would go for a draw here [email protected] bwin Denmark-The team looked in great form but are without Bender who got injured, but the Albanians are in very poor spirits and to add insult to injury they are without their best player Cana I think HW is a banker here Home win @1.20 bwin Czech Rep. This team has been struggling with scoring lately but has conceded only 2 goals in 5 matches...The Slovaks would be more than elated with one point here as they are sitting second but with 2 games in hand. I think under 2.5 @1.85 bwin Austria...This team had their coach sacked and the new one has resigned to the fact that all is lost by calling on 12 players who have less than five caps for the national team. Romania simply has to win this after the farce at Constanta with Serbia so I am backing a Away win @2.25 bwin:hope Any thoughts are wellcome

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Spain-Turkey Last match media reaction Spanish Media:"Turkey created considerable problems for Spain." El Pais:"Spain who could not play their best football, created a goal in a collision situation against a valuable Turkish team." ABC:"Spain does suffer pain but still keep alive." Turkey-Spain 7670280.jpg Fatih Terim: "You will see a team which will work hard to get the wanted result tomorrow. We must be a team which will show everything in every minute until the end to achieve our goal. Spain was not better than us in the last match. We played on the same level for a longer time and created the first very good chance even. Spain had their first good chance at 42. minute with Torres longshot. The reason why Spain dominated us so much later, was their goal which should not had happen this way. I will send 11 brave players on the pitch who will give their best and play with their heart. I trust my players, together with the fans we will be 23.000. You will see such a team, because this is the only way to be successful." Now he is the coach, and as a coach he does what he has to do. But I like that he tries to build up this special spirit again which made us so special and if everyone really works hard, there is no team which is unbeatable. A lot of newspaper critized Fatih Terim to put out Semih Senturk that early, and also Spain newspaper did underline this. I personally saw the idea behind this, Fatih Terim tryed to not stick to long balls anymore but to create more chances with fast passes. It almost worked out at some stage, and he really had to try it. Considering the teams, Turkeys biggest problem is in defense. Left back Üzülmez is such a crap player, he does not fit in this team really. Hakan Balta usually plays as left back, but had to play again as center back because all good center backs are injured. Key factor will be the will. The will to fight, the will to be a step faster than the oppenent and the support of the fans. I expect an electrifying match, it will be thrilling really and a good result is possible for Turkey, especially after Bosnia showed up their skills against Belgium and I see them win again at home against them. Must-win match against Worlds best team maybe, hopefully they will represent Turkey good, then the result doesnt matter that much, even though everyone dreams of a win and everyone would love to stop the unbeaten run of the Spain team. I will risk my money and back my team, Turkey +0,5 (AH) 9/10 @1.81 is my bet. :drums

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Did anyone watch the Bosnia vs Belgium game? Just wondering what the match itself was like as the quick three goals after the suspension of the match could have been just a bit of luck? Fancy Bosnia at 11/10 here, brilliant home record, and beating Belgium away and Spain only scraping past them, seem to be a decent outfit

Did anyone watch the Bosnia vs Belgium game? Just wondering what the match itself was like as the quick three goals after the suspension of the match could have been just a bit of luck? Fancy Bosnia at 11/10 here, brilliant home record, and beating Belgium away and Spain only scraping past them, seem to be a decent outfit
We have a lot of quality players who are currently one of the most popular in Europe,we really play beautiful football and at home we can get everyone. Today we just missing a player who is not so important. I think that Belgium does not seek what tomorrow in BiH. With the help of fire fans we go to win. 10/10 on BiH. :ok

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) I did a €100 double on Bosnia and Estonia.....I watched Bosnia v Belgium and though they were terrific and play some good football, Thought Belgium were dodgy at defending through passes in the match and everytime the ball was in the box you though Bosnia were going to score!....Saw highlights of Armenia v Estonia and despite the 2-2 draw it was Estonia who clearly deserved to win...I only fancy Estonia as they have the home support and also Armenia 2nd goal didn't cross the line which snatch a point....Risky?...Yes but that's life!

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) This is arguably Bosnia's most important match in its football history.After their famous win in Genk and Turkey losing to Spain they now they have a real good chance of going to their first ever world cup. By beating Belgium again in Bosnia and Turkey losing more points against Spain they will have a handy second place lead with upcoming matches against minnows Estonia&Armenia away and back at home against Tukey&Spain. The only concern in the line up is a knock to the Captain Spahic but hes very likely to play while striker Zlatan Muslimovic will be out due to injury sustained in the last game.On the other hand the Belgians will be strengthened by the return of Vincent Kompany. The last thing I’ll mention is the home-crowd advantage. For those who don’t know, Zenica’s Bilino Polje is notorious for its atmosphere.The crowd there has carried them to far more unlikely results, and I have no doubt that they’ll serve as a 12th player tomorrow night. With Edin Dzeko in his best form and the importance of this game for Bosnia,its max stake for me on Bosnia to win tomorrow. Good Luck to everyone!

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) this is what i played Bulgaria to win Scotland to win Greece to win Maybe i shouldnt play on Bulgaria but now it to late hehe ... this qualification matches that are playing o wednsday are just to hard pick..

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Bahrain - Qatar Qatar missing the four main defenders tonight and should be bad end for them in this group against hard home team like Bahrain . Bahrain should win this but in kind of derby game like this you never know what will happen ,add to this all or more than Bahrain playres play in Qatar league . best bet for me over 2.25 @ 2.00 IBC

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Saudi Arabia - UAE Saudi Arabia will have 70,000 tonight in must game to secure place in next world cup , if they win this game they will have only to beat North korea last game in home and I see this to happen . but UAE have nothing to lose here and Im sure players love to play the best football in front all the 70,000 and all Asian people who will watch the game and looking back to history UAE always cost Saudi Arabia plce in world cup ( they done this twice before in 1986 and 1990 ) and becuase we always get strange Results in these games and nothing work normal .......... I see UAE +1.5 @ 1.85 maybe value bet for those who love to bet on Evrey Value game , but sure NOT for me . Its ONLY brave bet for those who like to go against all others

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) Australia -1.5 (2.17 @ centrebet) Australia goes into this game with much confidence as they have been in camp for over a week and knowing that a win here will just about get them a ticket to South Africa. They have just about a full strength line up with the likes of Cahill, Kewell and Neill who are ready to play. As for Uzbekistan, they are coming off a 15 hour flihht to get to the game and with jet lag sure to affect them, they may be under done for this game. With reports of several injuries to their players, they also may be ripe for a big loss, as they did lose to Australia 0-1 at home, and now face an expected huge crowd who are looking for their second WC appearance in a row

Australia -1.5 (2.17 @ centrebet) Australia goes into this game with much confidence as they have been in camp for over a week and knowing that a win here will just about get them a ticket to South Africa. They have just about a full strength line up with the likes of Cahill, Kewell and Neill who are ready to play. As for Uzbekistan, they are coming off a 15 hour flihht to get to the game and with jet lag sure to affect them, they may be under done for this game. With reports of several injuries to their players, they also may be ripe for a big loss, as they did lose to Australia 0-1 at home, and now face an expected huge crowd who are looking for their second WC appearance in a row
The way how Australia play I sure against your bet here and I see Uzbek +1.5 is the small bet here

The way how Australia play I sure against your bet here and I see Uzbek +1.5 is the small bet here
The talk here is that Australia will play a more open game which will focus on attack and less on defence, especially to hit the Uzbeki's early. If that is the case, then it could be a few goals they win by

Australia -1.5 (2.17 @ centrebet) Australia goes into this game with much confidence as they have been in camp for over a week and knowing that a win here will just about get them a ticket to South Africa. They have just about a full strength line up with the likes of Cahill, Kewell and Neill who are ready to play. As for Uzbekistan, they are coming off a 15 hour flihht to get to the game and with jet lag sure to affect them, they may be under done for this game. With reports of several injuries to their players, they also may be ripe for a big loss, as they did lose to Australia 0-1 at home, and now face an expected huge crowd who are looking for their second WC appearance in a row
agree mate, Uzbeks are at least 1 class below Australia, if ppl think after 4:0 against really poor Qatar they could also get anything out of this match, they are mistaken. Also Bahrein home win for me with decent price at 1,80, they should even cover the handicap with ease despite all political issues due to Reelection of AFC president Bin Hamman who comes from Qatar

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 31 march - 02 april ) I've been hearing on the radio though that us Aussies have 3-4 players that were in doubt of playing tonight, one of which was Everton star Cahill. This was Monday I think, not sure if he or the others were cleared to play tonight or not.

agree mate' date=' Uzbeks are at least 1 class below Australia, if ppl think after 4:0 against really poor Qatar they could also get anything out of this match, they are mistaken. Also Bahrein home win for me with decent price at 1,80, they should even cover the handicap with ease despite all political issues due to Reelection of AFC president Bin Hamman who comes from Qatar[/quote'] dont agree mate and Uzbek +1.5 was good Value ;)