wales v germany?

Re: wales v germany? Well Wales were terrible against Finland and The Bellamy interview after the Match won't have given the team any confidence. If you think there's value to be had at 4/11 go for it. I wouldn't want to risk much at those odds far more value to be add in different markets. In football the draw often fcuks things up and Wales could very well steal a draw but they could also get a hammering. If you've got a decent staking plan go for it. If you're thinking of buying easy money be careful, that's where most people come unstuck.

Re: wales v germany? wont be toucing it personally, even with tooshit as welsh manager we'll have 11 men behind the ball and will take a 0-0 as a win. Remember, over the years we have played badly, not qualified for a major tournement but still have recorded wins over the likes of germany, brazil and italy. germany are likely to win, but not entirely sure that 4/11 is good value. I'll wait to see the line ups but am thinking about the under 2.5 goals market which is just short of evens at present...

Re: wales v germany? Perhaps one to play in running - hope that Wales nick an early goal - the odds tighten and then lump on Germany perchance to dream..... The Welsh were truly awful against Finland and the low turn out, crowd wise did not help. I will wait to see what type of team the Germans put out. The Germans will keep it tight for the first 20 minutes and then look to counter Germany by 2 goals

Re: wales v germany? I fancy the Germans to win myself, but like others have said wouldnt go in large at those odds. I had Germany at 1/2 , maybe 4/9 shots so wont be having a bet on the game. There will be many more 4/11 chances with less risk before the end of the season, mark my words

Re: wales v germany? I don't care what anyone says about how Wales will be up for the fight. If they can't beat Finland at home, then they won't be able to do Germany any harm. Confidence is low in the Welsh camp and all messages emanating from the dressing room is that they've given up hope of qualifying, and I don't think the welsh players will want to put their club football at risk by picking up silly injuries or tiring themselves out. They were booed off on Saturday also. Germany is the banker of the round for me.

Re: wales v germany?

I don't care what anyone says about how Wales will be up for the fight. If they can't beat Finland at home, then they won't be able to do Germany any harm. Confidence is low in the Welsh camp and all messages emanating from the dressing room is that they've given up hope of qualifying, and I don't think the welsh players will want to put their club football at risk by picking up silly injuries or tiring themselves out. They were booed off on Saturday also. Germany is the banker of the round for me.
Thing is with football, its at times like this when the underdog will simply produce a result from nowhere. It happens too much for me to touch this game!

Re: wales v germany?

I fancy the Germans to win myself' date=' but like others have said wouldnt go in large at those odds. I had Germany at 1/2 , maybe 4/9 shots so wont be having a bet on the game. There will be many more 4/11 chances with less risk before the end of the season, mark my words[/quote'] I agree I'd say nearer 1/2 so for me there is no value in backing Germany especially away from home. I'd prefer ro lay Germany before kick off and try and trade in play but I ain't touching it.

Re: wales v germany? Wales will be a handful for Germany. It will be a night game, the pitch will be slicker, and adrenalin will get that bit extra out of koumas, Bellamy, and Ramsay. On their day Wales have several players who can raise their game to very respectable levels. Bellamy is fringe world class imo. A draw wouldn't surprise me. The likes of Ballack are vulnerable to a high energy midfield these days and the one thing Wales will be is high energy with Bale bombing on as well down the flank. Wales just can't afford to concede early doors though.

Re: wales v germany? not sure what wales team you have been watching slider but our midfield isnt exactly international standard! agree that the risk of a 0-0 may show the odds to be not of value but if anything it'll be because we pack the midfield rather than quality. agree that we need to keep out an early goal and i'm still looking at the unders market, although may just go with correct scores tomorrow....

Re: wales v germany? and 4/11 looks better value :lol just found this: EVENT Wales v Germany MARKET Corner Supremacy: Ger/Wal (h) BUY @ 2 taken this as germany should be much too strong for wales and to only have a -2 handicap on the corners market seems a little low to me - wales wont be doing too much in the german half tonight outside of counter attacks...