** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3

Saturday 21 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Slavia Sofia v Sliven (11:00GMT) 1.58 3.60 5.00 111.07 % Details »
Hide « Slavia Sofia v Sliven
Spartak Vn v CSKA Sofia (13:30GMT) 8.50 4.50 1.37 106.98 % Details »
Hide « Spartak Vn v CSKA Sofia
Sunday 22 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Chernomorets B v Cherno More Varna (11:00GMT) 3.10 3.10 2.50 104.52 % Details »
Hide « Chernomorets B v Cherno More Varna
Vihren Sandanski v Litex Lovech (11:00GMT) 2.26 2.00 1.44 163.69 % Details »
Hide « Vihren Sandanski v Litex Lovech
Levski Sofia v Lokomotiv Plovdiv (17:30GMT) 1.20 5.50 11.00 110.61 % Details »
Hide « Levski Sofia v Lokomotiv Plovdiv
Monday 23 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Pernik v Belasitsa Petrich (13:30GMT) 1.01 1.01 1.01 297.03 % Details »
Hide « Pernik v Belasitsa Petrich
Pirin Blagoevgrad v Mezdra (13:30GMT) 1.48 2.04 2.26 160.83 % Details »
Hide « Pirin Blagoevgrad v Mezdra
Botev Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Sofia (14:00GMT) 3.40 3.25 1.68 119.70 % Details »
Hide « Botev Plovdiv v Lokomotiv Sofia

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3 As i am following this forum for about 2-3 years i have decided to post some fresh info here regarding the game Lokomotiv SF - Botev This game will be played in Sofia because Botev are suspended for 2 games to play at least on 150 away from home ground. this way Lokomotiv SF will be the hosts. A few minutes ago there was a decision that the coach of Botev will be suspended for 2 games too. He argued with the 4th referee during the game on wednesday. The 4th referee was ahmed Ahmed. Strangely this ferery will be the refery of Lokomotiv Sofia - Botev :) Lokomotiv is scoring 3-5 goals per game while Botev has many injuries and suspensions - they had 2 red cards on wednesday- the defenders Bojkov and Popov are out, as well as playmaker manchev. Another playmaker Orlovski is injured, the central defender garov-captain of the team - also injured. Left wing - Krastev torn muscle, right wing temile - injured for a week.. Another thing- 6 of Lokomotiv Sofia players are former Lokomotiv Plovdiv players, they hate too much Botev so will try to trash them. Reconsidering that above home win was about 1.8 a few minutes ago - high stakes. Also Lokomotiv Sofia to win /-1/ HC @3.00 - 5/10 Over 2.5 at about @2.10 is a good offer too, and lokomotiv sofia to lead both halves (2/2) Good Luck

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3

Slavia Sofia v Sliven (11:00GMT) 1.583.605.00111.07
At the moment there is 10-15cm snow in Sofia and it is melting so the pitch will be rather damp and the conditions for football not so good. Sliven has made a terrible start for the second half of the season - 3 losses but for now the club president declares his confidence in the team and the coach. Slavia on the other hand are performing above the expectations with 2 away wins and 1 home draw. Normally Slavia are very inconsistent but against the demoralized Sliven squad they have chances to take this game. For me safer bet anyhow is under 2.5 and the reasoniong is the weather conditions and the fatigue in the playeds from the mid-week round. Additionally Slavia has not made over during the last 7 games as host. Everything sounds OK but I am a little bit unlucky with my picks for BG this year so take my assumptions at your own risk.GL! 5\10 under 2.5 @1.7

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3 Spartak (Varna) - CSKA Sofia Another tricky visit for the champions after their trip to Plovdiv in midweek to face Lokomotiv. CSKA is in very good shape, since the new coach Luboslav Penev stepped in, the team has three wins in a row. Most important - CSKA scored three goals in each of them - 3:0 vs Belasica, 3:0 vs Sliven and 3:1 vs Lokomotiv Plovdiv. For today, they have only one missing - new defender Yordan Minev, but he can be replaced. Spartak is a relegation fighter, who really needs to win maximum points at home. Most surprisingly, they have not lost during the second half of the championship. They started with a draw at Mezdra vs Lokomotiv, then poor 0-0 at home vs Belasica and really unexpected win vs Sliven away. For this match they have only one player, who cannot play - Stefan Donchev. In last 5 games vs each other CSKA has 5 wins. ATM CSKA looks like the stronger team in A Group, thanks to the new coach. I think that it would be big surprise, if CSKA didnot take the whole three pts at Varna. Sportingbet gives 1.35 for the AW, which is not very tempting, so I will try and other bet - CSKA to win by more than a goal difference (-1), priced @ 1.91 GL to all :)

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3 Spartak Varna 1X Spartak playing really good football since the championship restars.They were lucky not to win against Loko.There is a big motivation for them to retain their place in A group , and the way they play really makes me feel their aim is quite doable. With some young and sharp players like newcomers Malindi and Miranda,and expierenced players like Ivanovic,Morales and Sakaliev (by the way ,the last two are former cska players) ,and their new coach Simonovic who left Sliven FC having raised them to the top of the table in their first year at A group since about 10 years, I am not sure cska are 100% sure to keep their good run going.

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3 Great info, cheers Doko :ok Odds not so great now though! Is the game actually being played at Lokomotiv's ground? Or a neutral venue in Sofia? Given Doko's info I am considering Lokomotiv to win both halves at 4.33, or score in both halves at 2.62 (both WH). Thoughts?

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3 Hi, it's a neutral venue in Sofia- CSKA Sofia stadium, so i guess Lokomotiv SF supporters will be more even though it is monday afternoon. Lokomotiv to win both halves is a good bet for me too, if you have it at such odds is obligatory to take it! GL

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3

Hi' date=' it's a neutral venue in Sofia- CSKA Sofia stadium, so i guess Lokomotiv SF supporters will be more even though it is monday afternoon. Lokomotiv to win both halves is a good bet for me too, if you have it at such odds is obligatory to take it! GL[/quote'] Cheers Doko, only problem was the max bet WH would allow me on the 4.33 was about 95 pence! :@ :wall :wall Great info tho, thanks again! :ok

Re: Bulgarian A PFG 21-23/3 @ NP - there were still some side bets at fancy prices available @ BF as the Joe Punters focused only on the straight outcome - I got Loko -1 AH @ 1.7 and there were prices above events for HT/FT win and - 1.5 AH - admittedly not for enormous sums of money, but just enough for me;)