** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Festival - Friday Night game

morlspin

Re: Virgin Festival - Friday Night game

everyone who has sent me cash to buy them in has been bought in now. Ill be going again on wednesday, so those of you who want bought in before hand have until 5pm wednesday to send me the cash. pm me for transfer details if necessary
Did you get me done mate? Got the money in your account just after 1pm I think :ok

Did you get me done mate? Got the money in your account just after 1pm I think :ok
Check out post 1 Pete - you're registered :ok And you'll get the chance to meet your Nemesis face-to-face ;)

It finished at 5.30am and they done a deal.Scoop of EMS had the most chips so he won it and took home £540 from a pot of nearly £2.5k.
The final 4 split the final £1,730 based on share of chip count on top of the guaranteed £220 for 4th. Rob was 2nd in chips at the time and picked up £465 :drums Although great experience ahead of the Main Event, I'm not sure that getting back to the hotel at 5:45am and getting about 3 hours of sleep can be classed as perfect preparation :loon Big thanks to Heniek and others who finished up dealing for large chunks of the night :ok

Re: Virgin Festival - Friday Night game A big thanks from Newcastle Circus to you all. I recognised Ubermonkey's name on the final placings, well done m8. Hope some of you had success in the Virgin. Thanks Graeme for organising everything

Re: Virgin Festival - Friday Night game It was very good game indeed. 8th for me was a godd result after being up for nearly 24 hours. Classic out too with AK v AQ. Met few people in front of long weekend. Ste, Smudge, SS, Spit and Krom :clap. And of course Samba. Shame you couldnt be in Aspers over festival, as I feel we didnt have enough time for a decent chat :\. Well done junior MC :ok.