Cheltenham - A quick review.

Re: Cheltenham - A quick review. 1. A.P for Wichita and Ruby for Big Buck. After Wichita ride, someone from the crowd said to Makkoy, when he passed via tribunes - "Tony, you are god". And after Big Buck's win of Ruby i think it was the biggest joy of the crowd from all the races 2. Kauto star, simply smashing 3. Punjaby, who may consider that a horse, who finished 12-th from 13-th participants in class 7 race on Southwell sands will took Championships hurdle in four years 4. Kayf Aramis, because i was at the bookie shop watcing the race with beer and there are all around me screeming for different horses and i start screem for mine :) And it was my first ever live racing win :) Was really exited after the finish, and my left knee start to moving around and i told myslef to read for sure Mick Fitzerald book "Better then sex" :) 5. William hill trophey was the most thrilling, but Gold cup was really high class, because of such a strong field with very well prepared horses. 6. As my friend K-1 commentator Mike "The voice" Schiavello used to said "I am suer of two things" i I am also sure of two things, Ollie Magern will never win Gold cup even in his next three lifes and i will be back for sure in Cheltenham in my current life :) DREAM :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.