Southwell - 10/03/09

This Midlands venue is one of only two racecourses in Britain to offer all-weather, Flat turf and Jump racing, which means there’s racing every month of the year. The racecourse also boasts an 18-hole golf course, and twelve bedroom motel on site. So whatever your preference, Southwell offers year-round entertainment with first-class facilities.:ok

Re: Southwell - 10/03/09 I don't know what happened to my BBotD.........Gamesters Lady in the 4.25 Last night when I was studying the race (while everybody else was studying Cheltenham !) it was second favourite in the forecast, it was the 'Life' pick, it was the Timeform selection.........it was priced up about 3/1 and I assumed being the 'betting site pick' it would go off as 2/1 favourite......... I was watching cheltenham of course and just flicked over before the 'off' and was surprised to see it as the 8/1 outsider of the field.........:loon It duly got got thrashed So I'm left wondering what happened during the day today to make it drift out so much.............. Must leave Southwell alone...............:spank