** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tony G Poker PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages - DREAMKILLER WINS ONE

i'm lucky

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tony G Poker PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages - DREAMKILLER WINS ONE Thx for the support guys .... a personal best for me ...... makes up for 2nd to Malta and 3rd (2 packages) to Australian Open :cry..... I don't even know where the package is to except it includes helicopter rides ..........:dude ..... :rollin

Re: Tony G Poker PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages - DREAMKILLER WINS ONE Cheers Pete :D ..... What a last 7 days..... Liverpool 4 Real Madrid 0 Man Utd 1 Liverpool 4 Boylsports $115 (Team) last night .... Tonight ......... :loon...... Lottery Jackpot Tomorrow and Saturday ...... and then I will be happy .........:rollin ........

Re: Tony G Poker PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages - DREAMKILLER WINS ONE TY , TY :clap ............ I'm bewildered but happy , Each $18,600 Freeroll will guarantee the top three finishers will walk away with a $6,200 PokerNews Cup Alpine Package* each including: Entry to Main Event Entry to Event 4 Accommodation $500 cash for travel Daily ski passes Airport helicopter transfers Party entry

Sat 21 Mar 18:00pm1No Limit Holdem Welcome Event
€100+€10
Sun 22 Mar 14:00pm2No Limit Holdem w/rebuys
€50+€5/€50 rebuys
Mon 23 Mar14:00pm3No Limit Holdem w/bounties
€100 + €10
Tues 24 Mar14:00pm4Pot Limit Omaha
€270+€30
Tues 24 Mar16:00pm5High Rollers Pot Limit Omaha
€4,700+€300
Wed 25 Mar 14:00pm6NLHE Main Event Day 1
€1375+€125
Thurs 26 Mar14:00pm6NLHE Main Event Day 2
Fri 27 Mar14:00pm7No Limit Holdem
€100+€10
Fri 27 Mar14:00pm6NLHE Main Event Final Table
Alongside Tony G at the 2009 PokerNews Cup Alpine will be some of the world's leading poker professionals, including PokerStars pro Noah Boeken, PokerStars.de ShootingStar and 2009 EPT Dortmund Champion Sandra Naujoks, Absolute Poker pro Liv Boeree, 2008 Asian Poker Tour Champion David Saab, Poker770 pro Tristan Clemenceau and Full Tilt Poker pros Markus Golser and Erich Kollman (2008 PokerNews Cup Austria Champion). The 2009 PokerNews Cup Alpine will run at the exclusive Alpine Palace in Salbaach-Hinterglemm, Austria from March 21-28. PokerNews is sending a huge contingent of players from a series of freerolls and satellites running across major online poker rooms. The event will feature seven back-to-back events including the €1,500 Main Event and the €10,500 High Rollers Pot Limit Omaha. In between the tables, players have at their dispense a huge array of winter sports, as well as a string of bars and restaurants scattered within the beautiful resort. For the pros and cashed-up poker players, Alpine Palace have a very private High Roller Cash Game Event located at the exclusive Wolf's Hut Ski Lodge. Participants will be chauffeured via snowmobile to this premiere lodge nestled in the Alps and will enjoy VIP service second to none throughout the event. :unsure ... I've waited a while for a chance like this but it all seems a bit daunting ..... any advice would be appreciated .... before she went to bed Tina was asking if there was a cash alternative which there isn't ....:cry .......... we won't be able to get a babysitter for all three kids which means i'd have to go it alone ...... I don't ski , don't smoke , will have a chastity belt put on me :rollin with just enough room for a trickle to get out .... I guess i'd just have to get :cheers .... battered ....:nana...... This is not ungratefulness guys .... winning sometimes causes problems .....:eyes....... it sure looks good though .... As per our freeroll Terms & Conditions*, no part of your package is exchangeable/transferable/refundable for cash. If you cannot attend, the package will be given to the second place finisher .......:sad 5. Can I bring my girlfriend/sister/brother/friend along to the event? The package is only for the winner - all perks of the package are for one single adult. Costs to bring an additional guest: €1,750 - Guest to receive helicopter transfer, full accommodation, party entry and meals as per the package winner's package only. €1,250 (Minus helicopter transfers) - Guest to receive all of the above minus the helicopter transfer for both the package winner and guest - both of you will take the shuttle bus instead. This journey should take approximately 1 1/2 hours. This cost can be paid direct to the hotel upon check out. .........:sad . What if I decide to change my travel dates? The package is strictly for March 21 (check in) - March 28 (check out) :unsure ......... Jeepers like 4 days time :loon .......... and Fult Tilt put me in their $750k Guaranteed tourny on 22nd ...........OMFG....... can I change that if its a token ??? - should you wish to stay longer or arrive earlier, you will have to source your own accommodation. 7. How does the airport helicopter transfer work? Once you arrive at the Salzburg W.A. Mozart Airport, players must wait at the Helicopter Meeting Point for the next helicopter. There will be staff there waiting to assist you. Once there are four players ready and waiting, the helicopter will proceed. The transfer should take approximately 20 minutes. Please note, due to safety reasons the helicopter transfer service only runs during daylight hours. The helicopter service will only be available between 06:00am-17:00pm on Saturday, March 21. 9. Is ski equipment included in the ski pass? No, you will have to arrange to bring your own ski equipment........................ :\ ......:(.......:cry........ 10. If I do not ski, can I get the ski passes refundable for cash? No, no part of your package is transferable/refundable for cash.

Re: Tony G Poker PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages - DREAMKILLER WINS ONE

Well done DK. :clap. You have four days to learn to ski and buy all the appropriate equipment' date=' what's the problem?:loon[/quote'] The good news is I have the green light to go (well amber anyway :hope) ........ with regards skiing .... for what is probably a one off I don't think its a good idea to get any .... I think you are right as well Samb , as I had a recurring nightmare last night that I tried , took a right turn instead of a left turn and ended up flying over a mountain edge with a sheer drop ....:wall. Thats not the plastered I had in mind ...... but I can see it happening ...:(. I have a slight problem in that with regards Boylesports as I will be away for the games on 22/3 , 24/3 and 25/3 (freeroll) .... and even if I could play and win one (:rollin) .... yeah right :( ..... I will still be away when the Irish final table takes place :wall ....... like buses is the phrase ..... Thus I will post on that thread as well but I need to make contingency plans .... I may or may not be able to play in Austria ..... or someone can play them if I can't or I will refund the $25 to add to the winnings..... If anyone played and won then I can transfer the chance to play in Ireland over to someone :)

125/1 DK takes down the Pokernews Cup 1/3 DK breaks a bone on the slopes :loon
:lol:lol:lol Not sure how i missed this thread but very well done mate.:ok And best of British when you get there (tempted to say "break a leg" but that may be pushing fate a little too far)

Fantastic win.:nana Do you need anyone to carry your suitcase.:rollin
TY , TY GUYS, :D ......... "€1,750 - Guest to receive helicopter transfer, full accommodation, party entry and meals as per the package winner's package only." .......:tongue2 i'm lucky .... it would be cheaper for me to carry you in the suitcase ....:rollin.