Warwick - Sunday 8th March

BLISTERING 2.35 Warwick. 1 point win. Not running as well as he can do, but could bounce back at ant time and today could be the day. Naturally has the favourite to beat, but with him having a double penalty I think we can run him close if on song. The trip and ground's fine and the price warrants the bet here, but well worthy of the bet in my opinion.

Re: Warwick - Sunday 8th March My Own Ratings, just in case anybody is interested.

8TH MARCH<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

TOP-RATED

NEXT BEST

WARWICK

Miss Pebbles

Backlash

Kilbeggan Blade

Orchard King

Arctic Magic

Marsh Court / Kentford Mist / Ruby Dante

Nelson NAP

Major Euro

Nick’s Choice

Ar Nos Na Gaoithe

The Gangerman / Keenan’s Future

Penny Queen

Custom House Girl / Pull The Wool

Re: Warwick - Sunday 8th March MARKET RASEN 4:15 Caramia 8-1 RPF EW 8-1 RPF but is priced at 25s to 33s. I see this as value today. British debut coming here from Ireland. Won over Bumpers and Hurdles when over there. Did well in British PTP, 22F in last three there. Had jockey bookings of D J COndon, Denis O'Regan, and B J Geraghty so he must have skills. Trainer J M Jefferson does well here having a 19% overall strike rate the past 5 seasons. Hurdlers are his worst here but current form makes him easy to follow. 5PTS @ 33-1