** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march )

Saturday 7 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Slovan Liberec v Marila Príbram (14:00GMT) 1.55 3.80 7.00 105.12 % Details »
Hide « Slovan Liberec v Marila Príbram
Sunday 8 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Brno v Bohemians Praha (14:00GMT) 1.57 3.80 7.00 104.24 % Details »
Hide « Brno v Bohemians Praha
Ceské Budejovice v Tescoma Zlín (14:00GMT) 1.85 3.30 4.35 107.35 % Details »
Hide « Ceské Budejovice v Tescoma Zlín
Kladno v Jablonec 97 (14:00GMT) 2.75 2.90 2.75 107.21 % Details »
Hide « Kladno v Jablonec 97
Teplice v Viktoria Plzen (14:00GMT) 1.90 3.30 4.33 106.01 % Details »
Hide « Teplice v Viktoria Plzen
Sigma Olomouc v Mladá Boleslav (16:00GMT) 2.50 3.00 2.95 107.23 % Details »
Hide « Sigma Olomouc v Mladá Boleslav
Viktoria Žižkov v Sparta Praha (19:00GMT) 4.20 3.30 2.00 104.11 % Details »
Hide « Viktoria Žižkov v Sparta Praha
Monday 9 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Slavia Praha v Banik Ostrava (16:15GMT) 1.70 3.60 5.00 106.60 % Details »

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march ) I can't get an answer for all matches right now, but I have one tip. Kladno - Jablonec : Jablonec lost two important players - he goalkeeper Spit have broken a finger and Cizek (scored 2 of 3 goals in two spring rounds) signed a contract in Russia. So, they play good, but this losses have to show. Kladno fights for their membership of the first czech league. Both of teams aren't good in the offence, so I think draw is possible. I get under 2.5 goals too.

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march ) On to Saturday - I appreciate that Liberec are quite a short price, but you would hardly get anything near evens for a home win if you compare the teams. There is a 10-point gap between them, Liberec won and drew (with Brno) L2 @ home, Pribram lost and drew L2 away. This is also the first homer for Liberec in spring. The H2H is quite clearly in Liberec's favour - they won L2 home and away, and won all for homers since 2004, by more than one goal on 3 out of 4 occasions.

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march ) This round is so hard to tip, in every match can be draw :( But still I think Brno will defeat Bohemians, because they play good at home a what's important, they can score. In this round no bets for me, only I picked Kladno. I wrote about possible draw, but i bet on home win, because Kladno is at home unbeaten from 2nd round in this season. Rather I stop writing my minds :)

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march ) deleted So, now to the match Zizkov vs. Sparta I see the similar match like the last week, when Slavie played against Bohemians on the same pitch. Sparta is a favourite, needs points to come on cup places in the league. But Zizkov has two draws in two last rounds, specially away draw in Ostrava is good sign. Zizkov needs points to save the first league. So difficult. Sparta won 5 last matches against Zizkov. Jaromir Blazek (goalkeeper from Sparta) keeps 329 minutes a clean sheat. So I don't know.... I think about two bets : 1.) Sparta win - cca. 2.10 2.) under 2.5 - cca. 1.60 It can be a draw 0:0, the pitch on Zizkov will be very bad. But..finally...I trust in Sparta, so I bet on them.

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march ) Well, the main reason may be that Sparta can't score in a brothel atm (they won in Olomouc thanks to an OG), and is lacking any creative players/forwards. They also play with a single forward. Still, the H2H is clear, they not only won L6, but covered the handicap five times. Indeed, 2.42 @ BF now is beginning to look value (the aforementioned 2.10 being about the worst price in the industry). Even though the pitch si horrible, and Sparta will start with a completely different team (the coach says), they should be able to score at least once. @ PanP - please, comment only on bets you post here, thebeginning of your above post is called after-eventing, which is frowned upon big time.

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march )

What about Slavia-Banik today?
- Banik lost two key players - Galasek and Sverkos. Results show that both players are missing more then anyone expected. They scored no goal in two spring matches. Baniks stats away matches in this season is 4-0-4. And maybe will miss the playmaker Rudolf Otepka. - Slavia won all home matches in this season (9-0-0). Nobody will miss today, so the same eleven as a last week. Slavia should win, but Banik is still a good opponent. Two draws was in the season 2007/08 (Slavia - Ostrava 0:0, Ostrava - Slavia 2:2). But there is one difference - Slavia has the new stadium and they are simply unbeatable at home. I bet on Slavia win in the first half and maybe over 2.5 goals. Good Luck

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march ) Slavia's win @ HT or laying the 0-0 @ HT seems the obvious choice, BUT both teams are coming off 0-0 matches and bar the last H2H, these games tend to hot up after the break (even the 2-2 draw last season saw the goals only after the break). So I'd start with backing the draw @ HT @ 2.3ish which seems to be a little too high (Add to this the uncertainty about the Banik's fans behaviour, which could turn the whole first half a bit sour, too, although the hardcore fans shouldn't get to the stadium - but everybody knows it won't be that difficult). I expect Slavia to win it after the break, but will rather wait - never believe the coaches' mindgames, both saying they'll attack, attack, attack... Hmmm, Slavia will almost sure start cautiously after being unable to break Boh's defence last week and nearly conceding the comfortable lead two week ago; and Banik will sure start overcautiously after collecting a mere one point in spring when failing to find the net on two occasions.

Re: Czech » Gambrinus Liga ( 6-9 march )

Slavia's win @ HT or laying the 0-0 @ HT seems the obvious choice' date=' BUT both teams are coming off 0-0 matches and bar the last H2H, these games tend to hot up after the break (even the 2-2 draw last season saw the goals only after the break). So I'd start with backing the draw...[/quote'] Yeah, but you are talking about away game. This season Slavia beats opponents at home so hard...