** Poker Sunday 8th March **  

1. 1.

• No
    • Playing some Focus games
    • Playing one or more of the listed tournaments
    • Playing other tournaments
    • Playing cash or SnGs
    • Playing live

Re: ** Poker Sunday 8th March ** The pokerstars EPT Monte Carlo freeroll weekly final is at 14:15 ET (I think :unsure). From what I can see - if you qualify, you win a ticket, which can then be used in any weekly final - so no need to wait - can collect tickets for all the finals now I presume :ok

Re: ** Poker Sunday 8th March **

The pokerstars EPT Monte Carlo freeroll weekly final is at 14:15 ET (I think :unsure). From what I can see - if you qualify, you win a ticket, which can then be used in any weekly final - so no need to wait - can collect tickets for all the finals now I presume :ok
Which thread is that GaF. Have to confess I've got a bit confused with all the PokerStars threads which suddenly appeared, and I think I decided to ignore them all. :$

how many P/L in this comp.?EPT
I'm in - good luck all :hope 450 in so far - EPT Monte Carlo Package for the winner, and $5000 cash for the top 250 - I hope eveyone on PL makes sure that they are in next weeks final ;)

I'm in - good luck all :hope 450 in so far - EPT Monte Carlo Package for the winner, and $5000 cash for the top 250 - I hope eveyone on PL makes sure that they are in next weeks final ;)
3rd break, and down to final 30. Fenners 3rd :hope, but I don't recognise any other PL.