Gaelic Games Betting

Re: Gaelic Games Betting Humble weekend all round, as Wexford were brutal but Offaly were worse, they just wanted it more, two missed penalties did not help! Elsewhere Tyrone were the better team against Armagh but the Orchard had some cruel decisions against them at crucial times and this ended up to be the difference. Tip won as I thought they would and thankfully this was my main bet. Roscommen beat a poor leitrim in a close affair. Confident that once the dust settles on the teams we will get some better priced selections. Ps the bookies are never to far away in their odds for Gaa one really has to be up early to catch them.

Re: Gaelic Games Betting Two medium sized bets for me only because the prices are poor!!!!!!!! Dublin and Kerry both to win - 4/9 and 8/13 doubles. For those of you that dont know both teams playing against their sworn enemy. Any other day u would not even get such odds. Kerry all ireland favourites play Cork a team with mixed form, always capable on their day but Kerry had a strong league campaign and I expect them to prevail this with plenty to spare. Kerry wont want to have the long wait for the backdoor route this time so I beieve they will come out all guns blazing. Cooper joined with walsh up front is formidable and I expect today they will flourish. Just a note,Kerry are missing a few regulars but I dont expect this to alter the outcome. They have D O' Shea, Mick Frank and Eoin Brosnan all on the bench, which is a healthy position as all are match winners. Dublin the bridesmaids and never the brides, under the new regime of Gilroy they will want to get of to a flyer and to be honest meath are very ordinary, Dublin are no world beaters but have the potential to murder Meath and I fancy today they will do just that. I also fancy taking both teams in doubles with the minus handicap up to -3. good luck

Re: Gaelic Games Betting Gonna have a cut off Limerick at 6/4 tomorrow in the MSHC. I definitly can see no value it backing Waterford whatsover at about 8/11. Waterford and Limerick had a fairly similar league campaign with both teams finishing up on 6 points and when they met in the league Limerick won by 4 points. However its not this result that makes me think its a good bet. I presume Justin McCarthy would love to put one over on his former employers. He'l probably know most of the opposition inside out, and will have a fair idea of whats needed to beat them. The only off putting factor for me is Limerick's pretty poor record in thurles. At the prices though, im with Limerick.