Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 )

Saturday 28 February 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Viktoria Plzen v Slovan Liberec (13:30GMT) 2.40 3.20 3.00 106.25 % Details »
Hide « Viktoria Plzen v Slovan Liberec
Marila Príbram v Teplice (14:00GMT) 2.62 3.00 3.00 104.76 % Details »
Hide « Marila Príbram v Teplice
Banik Ostrava v Viktoria Žižkov (16:00GMT) 1.60 4.00 7.00 101.79 % Details »
Hide « Banik Ostrava v Viktoria Žižkov
Sparta Praha v Ceské Budejovice (16:00GMT) 1.30 5.25 10.00 105.97 % Details »
Hide « Sparta Praha v Ceské Budejovice
Tescoma Zlín v Kladno (16:00GMT) 1.95 3.30 4.00 106.59 % Details »
Hide « Tescoma Zlín v Kladno
Sunday 1 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Jablonec 97 v Sigma Olomouc (14:00GMT) 2.20 3.25 3.40 105.64 % Details »
Hide « Jablonec 97 v Sigma Olomouc
Bohemians Praha v Slavia Praha (19:00GMT) 5.00 3.40 1.75 106.55 % Details »
Hide « Bohemians Praha v Slavia Praha
Monday 2 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Mladá Boleslav v Brno (16:15GMT) 1.95 3.40 4.30 103.95 % Details »

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) Glad I didn't get involved today - three 0-0 draws, including Sparta which was surely helped by the ref as usual (particularly last week was incredible). Anyway -tomorrow I can see a draw at Jablonec which doesn't enjoy the best weather being right under the mountains and the H2Hs read three 1-1 draws out of L4 played. Olomouc was robbed of one point by the ref last week so it has to be seen how the players react, and Jablonec are coming off an away win, but I'd go with the strong H2H stats. The other match - still around 4/5 available for a Slavia win on exchanges which seems to be a good price. Sparta slipped up today, but they are not a real contender with Mlada Boleslav and Banik in better form. Slavia pretty much a runaway leader, but they have to go on winning as they usually draw or lose some later during the spring. The trip to Bohemians means a short way as B. play in Zizkov. B. have no fanbase, and the fact the match is televised will also help experienced Slavia. They demolished Bohemians 5-0 in the autumn and the only worry is if going from 3-0 to 3-2 last week just before the end after the team completely lost concentration will have done anything to the players' heads - which I think is also one of the reasons why the price is so high.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) They bought three forwards - Fort, Besta, Pekhart - in the transfer window. They still have Senkerik and Ivana, too. Plus some of their midfielders are often on target - M. Jarolim twice last week, Cerny, Belaid, and Smicer (who doesn't play very often due to injuries).

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) Pekhart has come back after his spell at Tottenham? Or is he on loan? Ivana's a good striker, and Senkerik is decent I guess. I'm happy they've brought more in though - cheers!

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) M. Jarolim scored hattrick last match :) Yes, Pekhart is here on loan till the end of season. Bohemians - Slavie 2 : Slavie will win, because they are in very good form. But the field in Zizkov, where Bohemians play, is not heating (or warming, i don't know which word is usually using) = bad conditions for the play, so i think it's possible to be under 2,5 goals. Ml. Boleslav - Brno : Boleslav lost last week home game against Jablonec, so they must win if they want to stay behind Slavie. On the ohter side Brno is good prepared, has a new couch, but they won only two matches away. So I bet over 2,5 goals. I haven't a winner in this match :)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 )

M. Jarolim scored hattrick last match :) Yes, Pekhart is here on loan till the end of season. Bohemians - Slavie 2 : Slavie will win, because they are in very good form. But the field in Zizkov, where Bohemians play, is not heating (or warming, i don't know which word is usually using) = bad conditions for the play, so i think it's possible to be under 2,5 goals. Ml. Boleslav - Brno : Boleslav lost last week home game against Jablonec, so they must win if they want to stay behind Slavie. On the ohter side Brno is good prepared, has a new couch, but they won only two matches away. So I bet over 2,5 goals. I haven't a winner in this match :)
:welcome to PL mate , it is nice to see some of our eastern friends to join in:ok

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) Thanks man :) I watch this site maybe six months every day, every hour, but I never write my opinions, because my english is not so good and... I am too shy :)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) welcome.gif PanP - I second it - don't be shy and write whatever you think is worthy. Re the Zizkov pitch. Well, it's pretty poor as it is, but still Slavia should prevail. The temperature is well above zero, some 5 centigrades, so it shouldn't be that bad. Anyway, Slavia has a heated pitch and it didn't look like it last week;)

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) Well, well - it was one of those games. First I underestimated the pitch which was really terrible, nowhere near top flight standards. Anyway, Slavia coped well - shots on goal 15-1 in Slavia's favour, including several clear cut chances. Still, I think it was a good bet @ very nice odds.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 )

Well' date=' well - it was one of those games. First I underestimated the pitch which was really terrible, nowhere near top flight standards. Anyway, Slavia coped well - shots on goal 15-1 in Slavia's favour, including several clear cut chances. Still, I think it was a good bet @ very nice odds.[/quote'] You are right mate, I was watching match live on ct4 sport and from what I saw Slavia can get this match by two or three goals margin, they did score but judge disallowed goal. The pitch was very bad and in those conditions is very hard to play:unsure

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) Today, I'd really think twice before backing an over. First, all other matches stayed well under for a good reason this round - strange weather and terrible pitches. Second, either team has recoreded just one over in L5 and the H2Hs are nothing special either - 2 overs out of L5. I guess the home side should prevail, but it rather looks like a no bet game.

Re: Czech Gambrinus Liga ( Feb 28 - Mar 2 ) Well, the pitch in Boleslav is in very good form :) I thought that. Brno scored the first goal very soon (2nd minute), so my prognosis could still be succesfull.