Holy Grail Total Corners

muppet77

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 270 bets +23% yield I have also gone with an experimental bet of buy 11.8 on Betfair, to see how it pans out after my commission (bog standard no frills). sell was 11.7, buy was 11.8 will be interesting to compare after the event, win or lose.

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 270 bets +23% yield

Sporting Index have settled at 13 corners for Swindon v Exeter but everywhere else it states 12. Were there any corners awarded but not taken at the end of either half?
Don't think so, but there was an incident where the ball flew out either for a throw or corner but the camera panned away so you couldn't see. There was a reply and when it was back live it wasn't clear whether a throw or short corner had been taken. After a while Bet365 and others decided it hadn't been a corner, but this could cause confusion if you were watching on TV rather than being there.

Sporting Index have settled at 13 corners for Swindon v Exeter but everywhere else it states 12. Were there any corners awarded but not taken at the end of either half?
Extrabet also settled at 13, so Muppet's system is in profit for this game. Couldn't find out what Betfair settled at.

SPREAD SYSTEM

YIELD CHANGE

me vs spreads

these bets

ALL

28%

total corner ests

bets

27%

-0.6% v 4.7%

100.0%

51.7%

wins

26%

average error

0.0%

3.3%

level

25%

2.75 v 2.78

0.0%

45.0%

losses

24%

av absolute error

staked

23%

0.05 v 0.4

profit

22%

profit / 1pt stake

21%

sell & buy yields

100%

24%

yield

27% & 9%

record win

months with profit

record loss

12 out of 14

max wins &

losses in a row

this week

this month

sell bets

79%

6 & 5

bets

buy bets

21%

profit

top league yields

stake

SpIn bets

75%

italy 66% 12 bets

yield

100%

10%

Extrabets

25%

scot 45% 17 bets

e2 42% 8 bets

spain 41% 86 bets

SPREAD SYSTEM

spread

stake per

date

home

away

corners

bet

corner

corners

profit

12/4/10

Swindon

Exeter

o

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 270 bets +23% yield 12 second half corners! BF had the game at 13 corners and paid me £1.20 then took back 6p / 5% for a £1 stake, so that turned out better odds.... willhills, lads and all the spreads show it in running - bit like watching a match on teletext in the old days! But you do get their in running final estimate so can see how your bet is progressing. the corner that you speak of was NOT counted by Spin - i was watching the count live at the time. i personally think it was a throw in.

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 270 bets +23% yield Hoo, leagues that I have covered last summer are: swedish, danish, japanese and russian. I don't think I will cover them though as it is a pain to scrape the data from sites and takes much more time than it is worth. If my scraping and programming skills were better and I could export into excel in about 5 seconds then I definitely would give it a go again. I will not be covering the world cup unfortunately. Any programmers out there who think they can scrape some pages into excel then please step forward! The Sites are often lists of matches that need clicking on independently and then scraping the corner stat then moving to the next match, rather than just copying and pasting a nice clean list of data!

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 270 bets +23% yield zico if you are thinking of going "all in" or "full bank job" or "mortgage bet" then I will not be held responsible! I have no idea to answer your question. Your choice is sportingindex, extrabet, sportsspread, Spreadex and Betfair. Please post when you have an answer.

Hoo, leagues that I have covered last summer are: swedish, danish, japanese and russian. I don't think I will cover them though as it is a pain to scrape the data from sites and takes much more time than it is worth. If my scraping and programming skills were better and I could export into excel in about 5 seconds then I definitely would give it a go again. I will not be covering the world cup unfortunately. Any programmers out there who think they can scrape some pages into excel then please step forward! The Sites are often lists of matches that need clicking on independently and then scraping the corner stat then moving to the next match, rather than just copying and pasting a nice clean list of data!
I am a programmer by profession and have been doing some sports related hobby programming projects, including reading data from sites. Exporting these data into excel is no problem. Maybe we can work something out?

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 271 bets +24% yield Wow, sounds good. If you are interested I can pmail the Sites addresses to you later today as I am on my mobile now... Would you want a fee or would you be doing it for the Good of the Grail? Answer that last one by pmail if you prefer!

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 271 bets +24% yield Good Morning. Spin has settled last night's Swindon game at 13 for me. I am maybe going to write an email to query it. What would you suggest as the best source of data to back up my claim. ie bbc /skysports /racing post etc? Excellent thread, by the way, keep up the good work. Thanks

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 271 bets +24% yield

Haha, OK thanks, Oops, sorry, I mis-read an earlier post about 12 second half corners!!
no worries bud, my face dropped when i checked at half time to see 1 corner and the spreads were goinf 7-7.5 in total! i watched the whole of the second half to see them bash in 12! i celebrated the final few like goals. :beer Swindon were going at them and were likely to keep up the pressure - there was a spell I think in the 50-60 mins when they got 4 or 5 corners!

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 271 bets +24% yield

no worries bud, my face dropped when i checked at half time to see 1 corner and the spreads were goinf 7-7.5 in total! i watched the whole of the second half to see them bash in 12! i celebrated the final few like goals. :beer Swindon were going at them and were likely to keep up the pressure - there was a spell I think in the 50-60 mins when they got 4 or 5 corners!
I went for the unders in this match. I thought there was 2 in the first half according to SPIN. Do you ever consider selling during the match? Looking at the BBC, they have 12 corners for the match, looking at football-data website also has 12. I would have thought there must be some offical site where bookies go to get the correct result. I may email them and see what they say.

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 271 bets +24% yield I think the spreads watch the games themselves. Every match is on live tv as they wouldn't get Punters betting on corners for a game they can't see. They have to update their quotes in running so must be watching them, hence don't need an "official reference". No, I never ever trade out in a match. I trust the system.

Re: Total Corner spreads: is this the Holy Grail? : 271 bets +24% yield JOB advert - Help required! I am after someone who has knowledge and the skills to scrape corner data from two websites to allow picks to be made for two summer leagues. The sites are quite fiddly as they have drop down boxes and clickable links to matches and then scraping for the data. Then you return to the main menu and select the next match. I could not pay a fee for the service as such, only post winning selections for the system! if you are interested then please pmail me for further details. Thanks. :hope