** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

My selections

Re: My selections

A decent set of winners actually' date= better than I first thought. Well done, but a shame about the attitude. Many first time posters fall into the same trap of not giving reasoning, I know I did, but you can't take offence to it. If you intend on sticking around and contributing then the rules are at the top to be read.
True mate. 1 to go still as well.

Check racing-index for past form and to prove there my tips. I will post reasoning tomorrow.[/quote] :ok just another quick question. Are you not risking your business by posting on a free forum in the first place? What happens if a member on here or a guest viewing (we have hundreds), logs on here and sees all these great tips, and notices that they are recieving the same tips via e-mail that they have already paid for? Its your lookout I know, and you can tell me to mind my own business, but you did already state that the ones you posted on here, were the same ones you emailed out to your subscribers.

Check racing-index for past form and to prove there my tips. I will post reasoning tomorrow.
gotta be 1.10 in running not to last on here until tomorrow!! :ok just dont understand it anyway, you charge for tips & then post them on a free forum, if someone has paid for these they will be pretty peed off you gave them away for nowt. :$

gotta be 1.10 in running not to last on here until tomorrow!! :ok just dont understand it anyway, you charge for tips & then post them on a free forum, if someone has paid for these they will be pretty peed off you gave them away for nowt. :$
It seems they were :lol
Another winner! Everydays a good day. Monte major was 7/2 when emailed to members. Augustus John was a LAY thats what LS means as in LAY STAKE. Carnivore 11/2. A winner is a winner why select a big priced loser? Then a half decent price winner.