** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Hoopy's New Laying Anyunquoted.

hoopy08

Right guys am back, going to stick to laying anyunquoted, but might put 1 or 2 diffrent bets on if i fancy them. This time i am going to start with £120, diffrence this time is am going to bank half of my winnings each bet. All bets at betfair. Lets see if i can make the £1000, prob fall at the first hurdle lol. Ok bet 1) Poland v Wales @ 15.5 to win £8 liability £116. :hope

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hoopy's New Laying Anyunquoted.

Bet 4) Oberhausen 3-2 St Pauli :clap Bet Bank - £136.15 Banked - £16.15
I would stay far away from bundesliga and eredivisie if I were you' date=' weird things happen there :D[/quote'] Would tend to agree with that. Oberhausen were 3-0 after 20ish minutes on the above bet. Good luck with this again Hoopy. :hope

Cheers kev' date=' think it is better to bank half. bit slower but if i hit a loser least i have some money banked. :ok[/quote'] Seems to be a great move now, was just about to say we are struggling and :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana In goes a goal :clap:clap:clap:clap

Seems to be a great move now, was just about to say we are struggling and :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana In goes a goal :clap:clap:clap:clap
Dont know how there was not a goal early on mate, the sucker punch there or what lol. :nana :nana :nana

Re: Hoopy's New Laying Anyunquoted. Bet 10) Am going to stick with laying 0-0 for this one. Looking at the players spurs have left behind think there will be goals in the game against shakhtar. Spurs have other things on there mind and Uefa Cup is not a priority. Being a Celtic fan know its a hard place to go lol. Bet 10) Shakhtar v Tottenham lay 0-0 @ 10 to win £18 :hope Liability £162.00