Wolverhampton (eve) 30/1/09

9.20 Wolverhampton Confidentiality's 33/1 success last time out came as a shock to connections as she apparently shows nothing at home and her efforts in Ireland hardly suggested a return to winning ways was imminent. She goes under a penalty here though and I think that may find her out. Mozayada has been in very good form for Mel Brittain but this polytrack will be a different proposition to the Southwell fibresand and so I think Teasing could be the call. She's been in very good form in recent months since stepping up in trip and finished a credible second to Slip in a Lingfield claimer before being raced too far off the pace when finishing strongly in subsequent runs at Lingfield and Wolverhampton over this sort of trip. However, she finally managed to get her head infront over course and distance last time when dropped into a claimer and into a small field. As there are only six runners in the line up here I think that will suit her again as I feel she can get swamped in large fields and give herself too much to do late on. Robert Havlin seems to get a tune out of her and is booked after partnering her to her win last time out. The visor, with which all of her best efforts have come, is also on. She too carries a 6 lb penalty but could still have a chance based on her old form (has won a handicap off 1 lb higher) and I think she is relatively unexposed at this trip. 6/1 SJ

Re: Wolverhampton (eve) 30/1/09 820 Wolves - Wiltshire - ew @ 10/1 betdirect Looks to be running into form with 2 good runs most recently. Last time out he competed well with higher rated rivals, despite having a tough task at the weights. Penultimately, his 2nd place now looks more impressive as the winner has gone in since and the 3rd has won too. He is 7 lb's higher than his last winning weight but is running well and is worth an each way bet.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.