1 Attempt at 5% profit

turnlux

Been away from posting for a while due to moving house and having babies and whatever, but now things have settled down a bit maybe i can get back to trying to win some money to pay for all these nappies and all the decorating ideas the wife wants to do!!:eek Basically going to run along the same lines as a system madnesstiger ran a little while ago which was having either 1,2 or 3 attempts at pre determined odds to add a set percentage to my bankroll. For my attempt at this going to start with a bankroll of £16 (leftover in betfair from previous hunts). I'm going to try and add 5% to my current bank per bet with odds no lower than 1.05. Using odds at 1.05 means whole bank goes on each time, leaving no margin for error. First target will be to get to £30 which will allow me to withdraw £10 for the inevitable loser and have a free go and then carry on with £20 bankroll and set a new target. To get to £30 i reckon it will take me around 13 bets and a whole lot of luck.:ok

Re: 1 Attempt at 5% profit Cheers guys, here's hoping i don't die on my a*** at the first attempt!:lol Time to get the first bet nerves out the way, had a quick look around the australian open bets for tonight and found a couple which took my fancy. Having looked at the h2h have decided on Radwanska v Bondarenko. So here goes:- Bet 1: Australian Open A.Radwanska to beat K.Bondarenko £16.67 @ 1.08, Target £0.83 Was actually an extra 67p in there so added that into. :hope for an opening winning bet.

Re: 1 Attempt at 5% profit Cheers Grim:ok Womens tennis would probably not be evrybody's starting point for a gloryhunt lol, but i've done ok with it in the past. So that will be a straight sets win for bondarenko then:lol and as scotty has pointed out it does have it's benefits!!:eek

Re: 1 Attempt at 5% profit

Cheers guys, here's hoping i don't die on my a*** at the first attempt!:lol Time to get the first bet nerves out the way, had a quick look around the australian open bets for tonight and found a couple which took my fancy. Having looked at the h2h have decided on Radwanska v Bondarenko. So here goes:- Bet 1: Australian Open A.Radwanska to beat K.Bondarenko £16.67 @ 1.08, Target £0.83 Was actually an extra 67p in there so added that into. :hope for an opening winning bet.
ouch.

Re: 2 Attempt at 5% profit

Bet 1: Australian Open A.Radwanska to beat K.Bondarenko £16.67 @ 1.08, Target £0.83
:wall Wow what a bad start that was!! Oh well no serious amount of money lost. Will try this again with another £10 but this time will use slightly higher odds of 1.25 which will give me a recovery attempt if i get a loser

Re: 1 Attempt at 5% profit Lets try again then.......:hope New Bank: £10 Bet 1: Australian Open Mens 1st Round F.Serra to beat R. Karanusic £2 @ 1.31 Target to win £0.50 If this one loses i have an attempt at a recovery bet. but i'm hoping it won't come to that.:$