Best Bet Of The Day - Sun 11/1/09

Leop 2.20 Dancing Tornado 0.5 pts e.w A very frustrating horse this one but a talented one. His recent win record says quite a bit about him in that his victory lto was his first win in over 10 starts, far too often he seems to find trouble for himself in running. However he is the sort of horse who may well find the nature of the race suiting. The end to end gallop will sort horses who can travel well on the back of that and dancing tornado fits that bill along with the likely fav. it has to be said. Dancing Tornado won lto despite finding trouble in running and proved the drop back to 2m is no problem and that doesnt surprise me for a horse who can travel like this one. He has a 4 pound penalty for that win. Undoubtedly he will need some luck in running but as I said earlier, he should be able to travel well today, his recent form is good and at the worst he should be in contention for a place at least.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sun 11/1/09 Great Leighs 4.05pm 1pt lay Samson Quest 6lb penalty and not a great race but for me Samson Quest is no great shakes and should be taken on today,hard to find something but up this popped and in my book looks like a nice lay. Good Luck Whatever You Bet Today

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.