** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan for me, Ferrer to beat Querrey @1.7 is out of question ferrer is classes above this american...i remember him guys, he is a bad bad copy of roddick it is a late betting choice, but i take it with love:tongue2 i can not imagine ferrer to have troubles against mediocre querrey... go go david !:clap

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan

heh we will see i bet on cilic also odds drop on cilic 1.48 but GL anyway and also forget to tell one thing for match bandy-gasquet h2h is 6-0 :eekodds already down to 1.39
good luck to you too, for baggy this is final tonight, match of the year ...i admitt he is not in perfect shape, i admitt that cilic is top class horse, baggy is better though under normal circumstances...lets see..this is final for baggy and his team....lets see...i will watch the game :D

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan I put something on Nieminen tonight because he's playing rather nice. Djoko has to defend lots of points on the Austalian open and I hope he's with his head already on the grand slam. Ancic had his chances last night may be Nieminen can take them if he gets the same opportunities. Nieminen @ 6.8 (betfair) 3/10

I put something on Nieminen tonight because he's playing rather nice. Djoko has to defend lots of points on the Austalian open and I hope he's with his head already on the grand slam. Ancic had his chances last night may be Nieminen can take them if he gets the same opportunities. Nieminen @ 6.8 (betfair) 3/10
:clap:clap:clap:clap

hi guys here are my picks cilic-baghdatis correct score 2-0 i cant see here any chances for baghdatis he won yesterday hard with ljubicic who is really crap now:P while cilic won easily with moya 2-0 also he won in chenai so... cilic win 2-0 gl another match is del potro-soderling del potro is playing really good now he won easily with gulbis 2-0 and yesterday very easy with troicki soderling is not so bad but i thnik del potro will win this also i will try nalbandian win with gasquet bandy is improving his game won yesterday with hewit 2-0 so bandy win and i think that is some value on querey who is playing fantastic in this tournament GL
' good night 3/4 and gj murray for baghdatis:P

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan It's obvious to me that Nalbandian and Del Potro will be the winners tomorrow, but odds are too low and I'm not quite sure in straight wins. Also I had a bet at the beginning of Sydeney tournament on winners, I bet on Nalbandian 6.50, so I'm relaxed. :loon

I put something on Nieminen tonight because he's playing rather nice. Djoko has to defend lots of points on the Austalian open and I hope he's with his head already on the grand slam. Ancic had his chances last night may be Nieminen can take them if he gets the same opportunities. Nieminen @ 6.8 (betfair) 3/10
Big quality bet :clap

It's obvious to me that Nalbandian and Del Potro will be the winners tomorrow' date=' but odds are too low and I'm not quite sure in straight wins. Also I had a bet at the beginning of Sydeney tournament on winners, I bet on [b']Nalbandian 6.50, so I'm relaxed. :loon
yes as u said odds are to low especially on del potro 1.2 i think that querey can do something here i think best bet is over 21.5 games and maybe qurey win for fun odds 3.6 gl

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan D.Nestor/N.Zimonjic 2.10 If Nadal-Federer is a derby this also a derby and a very big one. Shanghai final just proved Serbian/Canadian team is the best in the world. I think the fact that all 3 matches ( all in 2008 ) they played with Bryans twins were won by Nestor/Zimonjic creates some analogue with their fear, which can be compared with Federer's phyhological fear of Rafa. Also Nestor/Zimonjic had a good match against other big name in Doubles Fyrstenberg/Mtkowski. May be Bryans have a slightly better volley, but certainly Zimonjic serve is awesome. So I bet on No.1 double team in the world.

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan DEL POTRO 2-0 @ 1.60 VC. I watched Querrey's semi against Ferrer and he was awful. Loads of errors, bad tactical play and double fault on break points. It was only Ferrer being just as bad that allowed him to sneak through. Del Potro on the other hand will punish him for those mistakes. He was rock solid against Soderling not giving up a break point and came through comfortably. I'm expecting exactly the same tonight in a couple of sets. Thought about the -4.5 games, but I don't like that number as you don't get 6-4 6-4. Querrey will have some comfortable service games when he serves well, so something like that score has a decent chance so I'll just take the 2-0.

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan Verdasco 2-0 @ 2.75 on PP. Totally meaningless match for both but Gonzalez has a tough AO 1st round match with Hewitt, potentially a 5 setter so I'd expect him to think about conserving as much energy as possible here. He was poor against Wawrinka yesterday, Verdasco is by far the better player in any case, and I don't think either will be particularly up for a 3 setter at this stage, so I see a pretty comfortable win for Mr.Ivanovic. 6-3 6-2 or something like that. Probably best avoided but I just like those odds.

Re: ATP Auckland/Sydney and WTA Hobart/Sydney 11th - 17th Jan Nalbandian 2-1 @ 4.10 Sportingbet On hardcourt these players are actually 4-4 so it is closer IMO than what the bookies make out. I think Niemenen will trouble Nalbandian but given the form he's in, Nalby should triumph in the end. Niemenen's match odds are value but I feel that the set betting market offers the superior bet in this instance.

Verdasco 2-0 @ 2.75 on PP. Totally meaningless match for both but Gonzalez has a tough AO 1st round match with Hewitt' date= potentially a 5 setter so I'd expect him to think about conserving as much energy as possible here. He was poor against Wawrinka yesterday, Verdasco is by far the better player in any case, and I don't think either will be particularly up for a 3 setter at this stage, so I see a pretty comfortable win for Mr.Ivanovic. 6-3 6-2 or something like that. Probably best avoided but I just like those odds.
Verdasco 6-4 6-3. :D Good work there Crouch Potato. :clap Nalby ballsed up that 2nd set good and proper.

DEL POTRO 2-0 @ 1.60 VC. I watched Querrey's semi against Ferrer and he was awful. Loads of errors' date= bad tactical play and double fault on break points. It was only Ferrer being just as bad that allowed him to sneak through. Del Potro on the other hand will punish him for those mistakes. He was rock solid against Soderling not giving up a break point and came through comfortably. I'm expecting exactly the same tonight in a couple of sets. Thought about the -4.5 games, but I don't like that number as you don't get 6-4 6-4. Querrey will have some comfortable service games when he serves well, so something like that score has a decent chance so I'll just take the 2-0.
Like it:dude 5-0 ending the week after going 0-6 a few days ago - why can't I just be consistent?:lol:lol